Pantasaph Farm
Springfield Hotel & Health Club(Pentre Halkyn)
$76
    Plas Hafod Hotel(Gwernymynydd)
    $104
    $64
    PremierInn.com
    Travelodge Chester Northop Hall(Northop Hall)(Great Value!)
    $52
    Travelodge
    $344
    $164
    Plas Ifan(Prestatyn)
    TripAdvisor
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    • Breakfast included
    TripAdvisor
    All reviewsb bnorth waleson arrivalcrackershome made cakesfridge freezerbreakfast was deliciouslounge areawhilst visiting family in the arearooms are hugehome from homepink roomtea and coffee making facilitiessuperb qualitylocal produceyogurtensuite bathroom
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hi all, I stayed here after my mom recommended it. Christine was very welcoming and the room was large and had high quality bedding and a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was spotless as was the rest of the shared living space. Really worth the drive and the setting includes chickens and fields and real countryside! Perfect.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
    jesterowner, Owner at Pantasaph Farm, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us recently. It is always nice to know guests enjoy everything we offer, and particularly when we have been recommended. Thanks, Christine

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I could not speak highly enough about Pantasaph Farm b&b - a last minute booking the night we stayed did not prepare us for the exceptionally well-presented rooms and facilities, and Christine's attention to every detail, with an unprecedented selection of extras (snacks for both evening and morning, hot and cold drinks at any time in a dining area that came with its own fridge, a breakfast menu that included kedjeree) made our stay one that I would repeat as often as possible. I only regret not being able to stay longer. Thank you Christine.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your brief stay with us even though it was last minute. Perhaps we can have the opportunity to welcome you again for a more relaxing stay.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed at Pantasaph as a family of six for my best friend's wedding. It was the perfect place to stay - friendly, clean, wonderful rooms and the cheesecake was amazing!! It is Christine's hospitality that makes it so perfect. I felt like I'd known her for years. We would definitely recommend this b & b to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for your comments and so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our B&B works well for larger groups or entire families who can take the whole facility. It seems that it allows everyone plenty of space while also having breakfast and cakes provided for them !

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed here for two nights ,one night prior to a silent retreat in the nearby Franciscan Friary of Pantasaph and the last night on the conclusion of the retreat. I had Bed / Breakfast/ Dinner both evenings. This is one of these places that you come across rarely, It was genuinely very welcoming with a host of little touches that made it standout from the rest. An extraordinary example of this was Christine very kind suggestion that she could drop me and collect me from the friary, alongside this "In date recent editions of upmarket Magazines", Cheese and biscuits should you get peckish, etc etc. Christine is the consummate host honed over twelve years of service. Dinners were sublime and on both occasions were excellent, as were her breakfast's, everything locally sourced,and superb quality.I totally concur with the other rave reviews,EXCELLENT. Will I come back,God willing any time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
    2  Thank Brendan B
    jesterowner, Owner at Pantasaph Farm, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed your evening meals too. The local buffalo is always popular and so is the Snowdonia Cheddar. I hope you have had time to relax after your busy session at the Friary. Thanks again, Christine

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Have been to a lot of B&Bs with our kids and Pantasaph Farm B&B is, bar none, the absolute best. From the peaceful, and beautifully arranged, spacious rooms (the high ceilings are magnificent and the beds are very comfortable) to the out-of-this-world delicious breakfasts and thoughtful home-baked cakes in the evening (the cheescakes were inhaled by us) we have never had such a warm, peaceful, thoroughly comfortable stay in a very family-friendly B&B. Our kids loved seeing the chickens and the cows, too. As a host, Christine was so attentive, a wealth of knowledge of the area and even provided our kids with toys to play with in their own room, while we finished off our delectable breakfasts! There can be no higher praise than when my shy daughter declared: "I love Christine! She is such a nice lady!" Christine made our stay highly pleasant and we will recommend her B&B to everyone we know heading to beautiful north Wales or Chester; and would return in a heartbeat ourselves.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
    2  Thank Fivechildrenandit

Thank you for your comments I'm happy to know the children felt relaxed while here and enjoyed the toys my own children have long since forgotten! I hope the weather was kind to you if you made it to the Boat Museum before meeting your family.