Review Highlights
Good Spot

Venue in Raheny, across the road from the Church and Supermarket. Arranged to meet at the... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2018
Sunburst1111
York, United Kingdom
via mobile
Sunday Lunch

We enjoyed our meal, food excellent. Staff very good and could not fault service. Definitely be... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Excursion746676
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2018

We just had a quick drink here on a Friday night but it was so dreary with no atmosphere so we quickly left. It seemed to be popular with people watching football and racing but it's not the place for a chat and a nice drink.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I just ate dinner here today with my family and I loved the food that my family and I had here today we will be back again

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Decided to try the Watermill again.
Great to see the steaks are still as excellent as ever . ( make sure you try steak on the stone ) .
Starters where wings to share .
Very tasty and good portion sides.
Chris is a very attentive and pleasant manager and runs a good team.
Unfortunately I only got the one picture as I was too busy eating.
Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Nice little local spot for dinner. It's casual enough and after dinner u can drop downstairs for a drink. The steak on the stone is delish and the staff are friendly! The mid week deal are great. Portion sizes are big enough.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here on a Saturday night. Restaurant was nicely busy and quite cosy. Menu is varied, food was tasty, service quick and staff very friendly. Finished off the night in the Watermill bar downstairs which had a good atmosphere. Would recommend.