“Wonderful stay in a beautiful apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Italian first
Any
Alice G
“Wonderful stay in a beautiful apartment”
Reviewed June 22, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We had a fabulous stay in this lovely apartment. It was perfectly clean and we had everything we needed (and more!). The apartment stays nice and cool without aircon or noisy fans, which is a real bonus.

Roberta and her family provided a wealth of information about the local area as well as lots of wine and food on arrival. There are several good restaurants within walking distance, all of which are described in the information books.

We received a very warm welcome when we arrived, Roberta and her family made our stay very special and were always on hand if we needed help. We spent an afternoon wine tasting with Roberta and her cousin Camilla, and had a fantastic time in the beautiful tuscan countryside tasting local produce.

We were sad to leave and would definitely recommend this property.

jessprovi...
providenciales
“Look no further”
Reviewed March 27, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We spent nearly 3 months in this perfect apartment. The Niccolai family, most especially Roberta are extraordinary people. To say that our every need was catered for, is an understatement. Everything throughout our extended stay was handled with kindness and efficiency.
We never wanted to leave and we will certainly be back.
Vicopisano and it’s residents are exceptional plus the area is convenient for exploring, PiSa, Florence, Lucca, and the Cinque Terre apart from all the other many delightful little villages and towns in the area. Look no further, these are the perfect hosts and this is the perfect spot!

Tom C
“Incredible apartment”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a fantastic time in Vicopisano. The town is beautiful, and a very good base for exploring the rest of northern Tuscany: Florence, Lucca, Pisa and many other wonderful places are a short drive away.
The apartment is stunning, with great facilities, beautifully restored and very comfortable. It's very close to shops and the market square. There are plenty of restaurant options nearby and great facilities for the nights when we wanted to cook at home.
Roberta is a brilliant host - so friendly and helpful - and there were so many nice touches, from the selection of food and wine ready for us on arrival, to a surprise trip in one of her dad's collection of vintage cars. Grazie mille - we can't wait to return one day!

Your age range 35-49
Oct 17, 2017
Tom and Nessa, Grazie!
You are a fantastic couple and I'm happy I've met you both especially because I've finally found an History lover like Nessa an extra bonus for you! Thank you for choosing me and let Casa Torre dell'Orologio be your romantic nest for your holiday in Tuscany! You will be always welcome friends in my properties and I cannot wait to spend more time with you enjoying memorable experiences! Thank you for you rlovely feedback! Ciao amici, see you next tuscan holiday :)
Daniel S
“Beautiful & Perfect organised”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed 6 nights and really missed nothing in the appartment.
Everything was on place and worked perfect, on top there was a Little welcome package to pass the weekend without goinig shopping :-)
Roberta was a really really great host and was available every time!
Once announced a problem or asked for help for sightseeing etc.
it took only few minutes for an answer!
We had a very hot week 35-40° and had no problems with the temperatures in the appartment, it allways stayed cool. So the nights were very rellaxing.
Vicopisano is a very Little and lovely town and perfect for a little walk with the dogs in the evening. In the village there were dogs and cats everythere :-))
So here is the next good point for a stay in Roberta's house, we stayed with our 2 little dogs, without any special costs and even for the dogs there was a little present at the Arrival!
So we found one of our best appartment in the Toskana,
and hope Roberta will be the host of many beautiful people in her house!
We will come back again, because of the wonderful appartment, but also to meet Roberta and her Dad again :-) !!

Jul 25, 2017
Dear Daniel and Katharina, it was a pleasure for me having you as my welcome guests and your little pet friends too! I miss you all, especially our time togheter with our vintage car tour and aperitivo around tuscan countryside and hidden village! Thank you for spending time writing your comment. I am really glad to deserve the name of "perfect host", thank you so much! I am really happy you appreciated my role in your vacation: my goal is let you feel like home with a close friend ready to help you for every need! Our guests impressions are always important for me and your beautiful review makes my heart full of joy, an important recognition for all the passion I put into hospitality! Thank you so much! You will be always welcome and me and my dad are ready for another memorable experience with you next time! Wish you all the best and see you soon! Un grande abbraccio carissimi amici, Roberta (and my dad Giovanni too!).
edithetxa...
Lyon, France
“Nice house, nice guest”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We spent a very nice stay in Roberta's property. She's lovely and the house is very beautiful and clean. Thank you!

Jul 21, 2017
Dear Edith, thank you for your lovely feedback! Even if for a short stay, it was a pleasure for me welcome you and your gracious family at Casa Torre dell'Orologio. There are so many things to see and visit in my beautiful land that you have to turn back and enjoy some memorable experience I use to purpose and organize for my dera guests. So see you next time! Ciao ciao e un bacio alla tua piccolina! Roberta
IainS555
“Excellent place to stay.”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Lovely village, really nice hosts. Easy access to places like Pisa, Vinci.

Go truffle hunting: Quite an experience

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you so much Iain and Angie, pleased to hear you loved the Truffle experience I arranged for you! Beautiful compliments, so glad! You will be always welcome guests! Roberta
Places2Di...
Denver, Colorado
“Hidden gem close to but away from the tourist cities of northern Tuscany”
Reviewed June 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I don't speak or read Italian so hopefully this is completed correctly. Roberta and her lovely, welcoming property in the wall of the medieval town of Vicopisano were a joy to experience while visiting Pisa, Lucca and the Cinque Terre. A delicious and generous welcome basket including pasta, sauce, wine and fruit as well as a comprehensive binder with tips and guides to using the house appliances (microwave, washer, dishwasher, Italian coffee maker), sorting trash (lots of recycling details) and dining/sightseeing suggestions in town and nearby awaited us. Abundant free street parking just outside the garden gate was available. All cooking facilities were there to prepare our delicious dinner and breakfasts which we enjoyed in the attached garden. The traditionally decorated large apartment was comfortable and well-equipped for our stay. Roberta is readily available by phone and eager to assist with tours, explaining local customs and dining/travel suggestions. We booked a small group walking tour of Pisa with David through her which we thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend to see and learn more than just the leaning tower.
I absolutely recommend this property if your travel plans include Vicopisano or you're looking for someplace quiet and away from the crowds to use as a base to explore northern Tuscany. Roberta is a sweetheart and can't do enough to make your stay and trip a memorable one. Her English is excellent and communication by phone and email very prompt.

Jun 20, 2017
Dear Karen,
Thank you for your beautiful name "hidden gem" for Casa Torre dell'Orologio, it truly represents my boutique apartment with all its comforts, peace and an authentic location! So happy you appreciated your stay with your party of 3 in my property! So pleased also you enjoyed my suggestions for restaurants, activities and also a guided tour in Pisa! Hope you can spend more time at Casa Torre dell'Orologio next time you would like to came - there's still so many memorable experiences to do and I will be here to help you to fully enjoy your stay with my passion for hospitality and for my beautiful land! Ciao ciao, Roberta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing