We stayed there for one week at the end on the month of January. The Hotel is very clean. They have great entertainment at night. ( U Lala ) Food is very good. For the weekends they have more choices of food but during the week days, the food gets repeated. So, they should consider verity of food in their menu. Highly recommend taking boat ride with Arun (boat name is Ruchi). If we go again in Mauritius then definitely staying in Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the scenic backdrop of the Grand-Port mountain range, the Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is a gem in its kind; a postcard beauty with a real soul: Tropical architecture, pristine beach and the transparency of an exquisite lagoon.The Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is located in Grand River South East, along the South East coast of the island and 30 mins drive from the airport.To discover Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, you will have to drive through Camp des Pêcheurs (Fisherman's Cove). This tiny village unveils a different facet of Mauritius - unspoiled and authentic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel And Spa
- Laguna Beach Hotel Grande Riviere Sud Est
- Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grande Riviere Sud Est