Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Tropical Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Pool
Silver Beach Hotel(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Breakfast included
Friday Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Pool
Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaguna beachreservation teamwater sportsdeluxe roomsgrand riversouth east coastprivate beachindian foodile aux cerfsthe hotel stafffree boatcandlelight dinnerfamily staychristmas and new yearrestaurant manageron an all inclusive basisspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed there for four days and I did not face any problems.
The staff is very friendly and the location is awesome.

In some reviews it is mentioned that Wifi is limited to the reception but it worked for me in the room, restaurant every where near the resort.

Food is also excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Best thing I felt for Laguna beach is very co-operative staff.
All from room cleaner to chef are very co-operative.
Nice rooms! Go for swimming pool+beach view rooms.
Nearer to Ille Aux Cerfs
Overall nice experience!

Room Tip: Sea side rooms are best which provide beach view + pool view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chirayu3
Reviewed October 17, 2013

It was my first trip to Mauritius with my mom and my Brother and it was super super fabulous. The hotel staff are wonderful and helpful. The food was awesome and mainly catered to the continental tastes. The quality and the variety of the food was awesome. There are different cuisines for different days and i must say that quality and standard was always maintained. A special mention for Jonathan, who made our stay wonderful. The evening program is a little boring and which i feel needs improving. The rooms are clean, the bar well stocked and there is a good Wifi connection.The only disspointment was that there is no proper beach in the around the hotel... :( Rest our stay a Laguna was a great one and it made our trip even more awesome.. Look forward to going back there... :)

Room Tip: Ask for a sea facing room.. :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Preetpal83
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever visited. We enjoyed Water Sports a lot. Our guide was Arun and he had organized the day very well. Water sports is one of the best things about this place. The people here are very hospitable and do everything to make you comfortable.

Room Tip: This Hotel is must to visit should go for the water sport package.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nisha Shaun C
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am a Mauritian and I am writing this review for the sake of all the nice 4* hotels in Mauritius. I have been to quite some of them e.g Le Cannonnier, Le Meridien,Tamassa and have always had very good experiences.
However, Laguna sells itself as a 4* but is DEFINITELY NOT one. The room is small,not clean and u don't even get basic amenities like body lotion. The bed was a catastrophe! My hubby and I left with back pains!!
We were also disappointed with the food as there was not much variety. Some dishes were not well cooked and we had diarrhoea and stomach pains on the following day.
The only plus point is the view which is indeed very nice. But, if you are a usual traveller you will realise that a nice view is not something that Mauritius is short of!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple