Our group, 14 in number, arrived there on Sunday without a prior booking. It was quite busy with lots of families around the place. The staff were pleasant, friendly and polite. The food was tasty. Desserts, especially, were nicely presented. All in all, a positive experience to be recommended as part of a visit to the Glen of Aherlow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Heart of what can only be described as the "Alps of Ireland", the Glen of Aherlow you can relax and unwind from the fast paced and enjoy the unspoilt beauty of the Galtee Mountain Range.Aherlow House Hotel and Lodges comprises of 29 well appointed Guest Bedrooms and 15 Three Bedroom Self Catering Alpine style lodges.Experience the tranquillity in its glory on one of the well appointed walking trails that border the hotel or relaxing in the Hunting lodge bar beside an Open log fire and sample the finest of local cusine from our bar food menu. For the more food enthusiatic side of you, choose from our Head Chefs extensive Restaurant menu which you can enjoy in the comfort of our Tree Top Restaurant.Located within a short distance of the Hotel you can enjoy the Historic with a Visit to The Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle,The Swiss Cottage or the wonder of the Michelstown caves. Also clsoe by you can partake in Horseriding, Childrens activities and many more wonders that Tipperary and Aherlow have for you to discover. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aherlow House Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aherlow House Hotel Glen Of Aherlow
- Aherlow House Hotel And Lodges
- Aherlow House Hotel & Lodges Glen Of Aherlow, Ireland - County Tipperary