“Great food & atmosphere”

The Thai Corner Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Hythe
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to The Thai Corner in Hythe, a traditional Thai restaurant situated a 10min ferry journey away from Southampton's Town Quay and a 10min bicycle ride away from the New Forest National Park. In The Thai Corner, we believe in traditional food, freshly cooked the way you like it, hot or not. Come and experience the true taste of Thailand! BOOKINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DURING THE WEEK, EARLY BOOKINGS EVEN MORE SO FOR WEEKENDS
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great food & atmosphere”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Tonight was my first visit but certainly not my last, before I left i booked for next weekend. Excellent freshly cooked food, friendly service. Public parking nearby.

• Visited June 2013

Romsey, United Kingdom
“Incredible restaurant!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have been to Thai Corner twice now; once for an anniversary meal and once for a birthday meal. I cannot fault it. The food tastes amazing and is excellent value for money. The staff are very friendly and attentive and have a good laugh with you. It's a real gem and I highly recommend many visits... I'm looking forward to sampling more of the menu!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Food is so fresh and delicious! I have never eaten Thai food before but this food was 1st class. I will visit this place over and over again. Highly recommended.

Southampton, England
“5 Stars Every Time!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Food is incredible - fresh, full of flavour and highly addictive! Hosptiality is warm, friendly although not intrusive. Highly recommended.

1 Thank lol8256
Lymington, United Kingdom
“Lovely Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I dined here with 12 friends on a Thursday evening. We all loved it. I shared Tempura Vegetables, Fish Cakes and Mussels to start, followed by Red Snapper in Red Curry Sauce. Having lived in Thailand I appreciate authentic restaurants and their food was delicious. It was slow in arriving, but we understood that it must be difficult preparing 13 different meals at the same time! Two of us tried to return two weeks later, but sadly it is closed on Monday nights, so we'll have to try again.

• Visited April 2013