“a great stay with nice people!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heatherdene Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Hythe B&B and Inns
Düsseldorf, Deutschland
“a great stay with nice people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We´ve been in the Heatherdene for the 2nd time, and it is a very nice place. We did stay in the coast room on our first stay in September 2011, and have been in the forest room this time. Both rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and nicely decorated. Bathrooms are very spacious and very well equipped. The free WiFi worked very well, which we have not experienced in every place...
The breakfast was very good and delicious.
Vivian and Mike are very nice people who love to help you.
We will surely come again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Paphos, Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

My recent visit this May was my second to Heatherdene and I am already planning my next trip for next year. Viv and Mike are wonderful hosts and during your stay you get the impression that you become one of the family, truly a memorable experience by a wonderful couple. A good old fashioned English breakfast is provided each morning and of course for those who are into healthy eating the customary Muesli is available. Large bedrooms with very impressive en-suite facilities are provided and if like me you like cleanliness this is the place to spend some time whilst visiting the New Forest and surrounding areas. For B & B you must read Bistro because the accommodation provided is simply the best of its category that I have ever stayed in.
Martin Gleeson.

Room Tip: I'm always attracted to the Coast Room its so relaxing and feels like home.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Martin G
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

This is the first time I have written a review as I normally believe good service is the norm, however, I was extremely impressed with this B&B.
Fantastic value as I managed to grab a deal and the owners were very accommodating without being intrusive.
If I ever had to visit the area again I would choose to stay here without thinking twice.
Fantastic room, wonderful bed, and the best en-suite I have been in, complimentary fast wi-fi and a good breakfast, everything was spectacularly clean as well.
I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank TravelPassion85
Plymouth UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting family in the area, the accommodation is in the village, very close to a pub, some shops a restaurant, also convenient enough for access to the New Forest and main roads to Southampton and further afield.
The B&B was spotless, the room was lovely, bed comfortable with 100% cotton sheets which was a nice surprise, en-suite was large, TV with DVD player and tea & coffee and bottled water left every day which was a very nice touch and much appreciated.
There was a large choice for breakfast from a full english, cereals, to anything on toast or crumpets, we opted for the cooked breakfast which was very tasty, well cooked with plenty of toast.
The B&B is small compared to some I have stayed in I think it only has a couple of rooms to rent; it has parking on the front driveway not on the road; was very clean, warm & comfortable.
Would recommend this to anyone, if you need a convenient place to stay whilst in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank loveholibobs
Oswestry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

we had an enjoyable two day stay at this lovely bed and breakfast. The room was tasteful we stayed in the Coast room and had a good size en-suite. The bed was comfortable and we had a good night. In the morning we had a good choice of breakfast which was freshly cooked for us by the owners Mike and Viv. We found it easy to visit places like Beaulieu the beaches and Lymington.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank jalk_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hythe
Montagu Arms Hotel
#1 of 1 in Dibden
Fountain Court Hotel
Fountain Court Hotel
#6 of 6 in Hythe

Been to Heatherdene Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!