All reviews large choice cakes chocolate simon dog facilities balcony dinner
Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

An amazing place with really good food and alot of it!!! With super friendly staff and the best bar tender i have ever meet, he is a professional at what he dose and put me onto some really good drinks! I had amazing message and really enjoyed the day spa. If you would like to kick back and relax this is the place to be!!! And to top of my experience here they upgrade my room to . Thank you for amazing experience and you will see me again!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2015

What didn't I like? LEAVING this charming hotel. The pastries, cakes, salads, beef tartare, fish...every morsel was exquisite and better than most fine restaurants.
The beds were dreamy, the best in Italy. Simon at the front desk made our trip absolutely perfect. Many thanks and we will be back soon!

Room tip: Do not get the small room. It is fine for one person but not a couple. Splurge on a jr suite or suite.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravellingRover
Reviewed January 5, 2015

Kind hospitality, high level of service, friendly athmosphere, excellent facilities. It was a good decision to choose this hotel for holidays. We couldn`t have asked for a more enjoyable vacation than we had.Thank`s to hotel staff. We surely recommend Wellnesshotel Weinegg.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2014 via mobile

This is the second visit of my family to stay this hotel.
Very clean and useful acommodation.
And they always serves us with the most perfect food in Europe!! You have to have the dinner here.
Most of all, this hotel owner and staffs are really lovely and kind. They are aleays ready to help us to be comfortable.

I strongly recommend you the package including breakfast and dinner together on the internet hotel reservation site. If so, it is not expensive at all!

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2014 via mobile

+ wonderfully located wellness resort
+ super friendly staff
+ great breakfast buffet with large choice
+ beautiful spa area with various saunas and spacious outside area
+ free bike rental (highly recommended to do a tour along the Weinstraße)

- only drawback is that hotel standard is more a "good four star" than a five star - nevertheless we had a wonderful time

Date of stay: October 2014