“Good”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lavasa
Mumbai
“Good”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Hotel and hotel staff is very good and cooperative hotel is very clean and close to main area. ..........................................................................................................

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Sachin-Malhotraa, General Manager at Mercure Lavasa, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Lavasa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Mercure Lavasa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Thane, India
Reviewed July 3, 2014

It is a very organised and systematic hotel, where the employees are courteous and go out of the way to help !! I stay there very often and have always enjoyed the hospitality. Keep up the good work ....

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Vicky840
Sachin-Malhotraa, General Manager at Mercure Lavasa, responded to this review, July 6, 2014

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We went to lavas for first time and confused where to stay, finally we choosed to stay in mercure, check in was very quick the rooms were very clean and well maintained,however there is no view from the rooms.food in the restaurant is delicious and the staff is very courteous we had great experience.....

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lakshmi C
Sachin-Malhotraa, General Manager at Mercure Lavasa, responded to this review, July 3, 2014

Pune, India
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had been here this month (June) and I found the hotel good but not excellent...It is situated in nature but dint get that natural wooow experience otherwise the rooms are good..there should be a bathtub facility and as no fans I found suffocated (all are not comfortable with AC)

Please take my things into consideration

Vini B
Pune

Room Tip: Choose a room wherein the view is coool near greenary
1 Thank Vini970
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review on Mercure Lavasa.

We thank you for your detailed feedback on our services and we have noted the concerns put accross. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to your next visit.

Accor Hotels
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was my second visit to the Mercure hotel. I was veru disappointed. First of all the entire staff has changed from my first visit, The checkin process was so slow. First off all the check in time is so late that is 1400. For one day if we go then by next day ten am we have to check out or else u r charged for the next day, Which is really sad. This means we are paying a huge amount for just 7 to 8 hours as after that we shall sleep. Inspite of coming at 1400 i was made to sit till 1515 as there were so many people lined up before me who were not checked in. This was really tiring as after travelling for 3.5 hours from mumbai u certainly dont expect to wait after reaching the hotel. wen we got the room at 3.15 by the time we had lunch which was really bad this time. Veg kholapuri has such big cauliflower cut that UI cut hardly eat it. N i cud count the veg that were put in it. It was not at all nice. plus the food that we received was after ages.Inspite of wasting time when i reached the room i didnt have hot water as the geyser had to kept on for a long time and i didnt want to waste my time further. I wanted to go out and njoy the climate. However i left from the hotel 530 and hardly gt sume time. The best food that I njoyed was dal rice for dinner thats all. The butter stotch ice cream was also bad. I mean it was like having an ice cream from mewad that we get on road. This is not expected from a reputed hotel like urs. U shd really uograde ur system or give training to the chck instaff, Same thing happened during check out. They were taking people in between inspite of me waiting in line for my turn Finally i had to tell the lady that my car us booked at 10 then she took me or else i wud be waiting there like a fool. I m really not happy this time with the stay and the trip was a disaster fir me, Next time i shall try some other hotel for sure. not worth the price. NO service no good food. I heard another guest talking to the chefa abt the bad veg pulav. Another one wasnt given any info abt gym. Whats the use of paying so mucb when u dont get good service, No doubt the rooms and the hotel was spic n span, That was the only gud things i guess, next visit is gng to be in july but i will try some other hotel and not this one for sure,

2 Thank PriyankaK1
Sachin_Mercure, General Manager at Mercure Lavasa, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Lavasa. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 17, 2014

As my title showcases my disregard for Mercure , I am falling short of words writing about Mercure.We had a group of around 125 pax which any hotel will treat it as a serious booking whatsoever.But Mercure had no courtesy.
To all my travel friends I strictly dont recommend it as the way they are running the property is sick.Only the name Lavasa is running the show else its nothing.Rooms are cramped,no bell boys,restaurant in the lobby itself.
If you need a perfect outing to Lavasa you should stay bit away from it & drive here for the activities.
Mercure is a pathetically managed hotel by the Accor group. My every delegate was sad on their services.One of my delegate himself had to serve to his seniors.
Please do not go for Mercure...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Vinit M
Sachin_Mercure, General Manager at Mercure Lavasa, responded to this review, June 26, 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel.
The pluses: the staff are friendly. Room maintenance was good. Toilet was kept very clean. The balcony opened out to a view of the mountains, although a bit spoiled by the incessant construction activities going on in Lavasa. We had only a buffet lunch once in their restaurant. It was expensive but the food was very good. It is just a 5 to 7 mts walk to the waterfront promenade and indeed, that walk itself was enjoyable. In spite of the multiple check ins at a time, they were quick enough to check us in. The room A/C was quite good even when operated at 24 deg.
The minuses: the standard room was not very spacious although for the two of us it was ok. Although, as mentioned earlier, it is not an issue, compared to the other two hotels which are almost on the promenade, one has to walk from this hotel to the water front. They have arrangement with Club Dasvino for swimming and other games and that place is not very near. We utilised this facility on both the days. While we walked on the first day, we opted to drive on the second day. Moreover you have to carry your soap, shampoo and towels too from the hotel to this club when you go for a swim there. Although, the front desk people were good, they goofed up my request for a late check out as we were checking out on a Monday, which is generally lean. Someone said 12 noon the previous night, next morning we were told that we should be out by 10.30. We decided not to feel obliged and checked out at 10.45 am when their front office manager came running offering us room till2pm after we loaded all our bags in our car. We politely declined and left.Though they are within their rights to deny an early check in and a late check out, things could have been done differently.
However, considering much worse experiences abroad with such requests, I tend to overlook what happened and surely recommend this hotel for an enjoyable and comfortable stay at Lavasa.
Rtn.J.Ganesh

Room Tip: Higher floor will give a better view of the mountains.
1 Thank Ganesh J
Sachin_Mercure, General Manager at Mercure Lavasa, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Mr.Ganesh,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review of Mercure Lavasa.We are glad to know that you had a comfortable stay at Mercure lavasa and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We thank you for your detailed feedback on our services and we have noted the concern put accross regarding your late check out.

My team and I look forward to your next visit.

Mercure Lavasa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lavasa
The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa
#1 of 1 in Aamby Valley City
Ekaant the retreat
Ekaant the retreat
#1 of 9 in Lavasa

Been to Mercure Lavasa? Share your experiences!