Stayed there on a weekend. The location is bit out but that what made it so peacefull.The travel from pune to lavasa. The view is quiet scenic. Road in some place is bad and passing through villages so drive becomes bumpy and slow at times . As you enter lavasa it a total different story. There are security staff to guide at every corner. We had stayed in waterfront shaw with promenade view. We had a 1 BHK. Which had great. Right next to water and happening area. A lot of construction going on continuously and also due to people talking loudly at the promenade which causes a lot of noise sometimes otherwise peaceful. It has a lot of activity like kids playing area,toy train, water show (which was awesome), adventure sports were also available (not everything) only at a price, indoor golf, cycling at promenade and archery. The area is very clean with garbage box and toilets provided at various locations and the staff is very helping. Some area near promenade was not fenced and could result with children falling off. Security guards as said is all over the place but a bit rowdy/ill mannered. Observed a female shouting at security staff at children play area as he was gawking at her. Need to put a little more poster's with regards to safety and where to sit and where not to as security will come and start argue even if you are sitting in safe place with fences as they have been told by there superior. With no notice's it becomes unclear what is problem as the area is fenced and you are no way near fence or water. Food is good in The American dinner. Went to Oriental octopus and Chor bizarre also but oriental octupus tried to give us wrong food saving the other one is not available without out consent and chor bizarre the chicken was served uncooked. Both the instance the manager was informed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa designed on the famous Portofino style of architecture is located on the amazing promenade of Lake Dasve, nestled between Lake Warasgaon and the picturesque mountain ranges of Lavasa. A boutique all suites full serviced apartment offering a choice of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that can comfortably host a family, the hotel also operates ten branded F&B outlets on its sprawling promenade which include The All American Diner - serving hearty American meals through the day; Chor Bizarre - Fine Dining Indian Cuisine; Orient 8 - South East Asian Cuisine; Past Times - English Pub; Granma's Homemade - Bakery; Pizzavala - serves homemade Pizzas; Tabakh - Lebanese Cuisine; Tikka Town - Indian fast food; Cafe Promenade - Multi Cuisine Al Fresco dining in fair weather; Chaat Waat - Indian street food; Twisteez - a unique QSR fried potato snack on a stick. All rooms are fully furnished with air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bath. Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, Tea/Coffee Maker and supplies, crockery. Cable TV and Free Wi-Fi Internet in rooms/ Free In-room entertainment (movies and games on demand). Full security - Electronic door locks, Room Safes, Writing Tables Plus *Toiletry set, *weighing scale, *hair dryer. Daily needs - Daily Newspaper/ Daily Car Wash/ Free Ice. Resident guests are pampered and spoilt for choice, whether it is free delivery of newspapers, ice or freshly baked bread to all rooms, daily complimentary car wash, free cycles and games consoles for kids, a pet friendly hotel that gently bids you goodbye with a memento of a personal photograph along with a rare bloom of the indigenous Karvi plant besides packaged drinking water to thoughtfully take care of your return journey, we work hard to make each visit of yours a memorable experience. The Waterfront Shaw also boasts of being the only resort in the country that offers Free Hollywood Movies on Demand through its state of the art Walt Disney acquired MovieBeam service. An RCI affiliated and award winning Platinum resort, The Waterfront Shaw also manages The Dasvino Town & Country Club which includes: The Karvi Spa & Salon, Swimming Pool, Nautilius Gym, Tennis Courts, Squash Courts, Snooker & Games Rooms, Card Room, Kid's Play Area, Amphitheater, Conference Rooms besides Oriental Octopus - Fine Dining South East Asian Cuisine; Dance Vino - Bar & Lounge; The Deck - Multi cuisine All Day Dining; Lounge & Tea Room By The Lake. Needless to mention, entry to the club for its guests is complimentary as well as use of the swimming pool that overlooks the lake Dasve and the Nautilus gym. Special discounts and privileges are also extended for partaking other services at the attached club In April 2013 The Waterfront Shaw became India's first hotel to earn the "Certified Guest Service Property" title awarded by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (EI). To earn the title, all front-line employees completed EI's Guest Service Gold Training program and successfully passed the Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP) exam. Trip advisor has recognized the property with its Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years 2012 - 2013 - 2014. The property consistently receives praise for its guest service, which is amply demonstrated through its Top Rating amongst all hotels in Lavasa Some of the other awards won by The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa are; - RCI Platinum Award 2014, Best Timeshare Resort, Mid Category, Mumbai Region - Make My Trip Platinum Pick Year 2013 For Stellar Performance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa Hotel Lavasa
- The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa Maharashtra