We stayed here during October, 2013 and were accompanied by 2 kids. We were actually on a day-trip to Lavasa. It was a weekday and so the place was deserted. Kids liked the hill city and so we decide to stay there for a night. We collected the brochures from visitors center and started inquiring about various stay options.There are many stay options like Fortune, Mercure. Waterfront Shaw is just opposite to the Visitor's center. So, we inquired there. The place is getting renovated now. Being a weekday, the Manager offered us the best room. It is in the third block which had both the Lake and hill view.
The service apartment was very spacious for four of us. It had TV, microwave, plates to eat, utensils to cook. Bathrooms were clean and neat. We were extremely happy with the facilities in the apartment and all the services provided by the staff. The staff is very courteous. All the happening places are near the hotel. So, it is very convenient. We had a stroll in the night. It was breezy and we had a nice time. The next day morning we had a breakfast which is included in the tariff. The breakfast had many varieties and all of us could eat our favorite dish.
All in all a comfortable stay in Lavasa at an affordable price and with all the possible amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa designed on the famous Portofino style of architecture is located on the amazing promenade of Lake Dasve, nestled between Lake Warasgaon and the picturesque mountain ranges of Lavasa. A boutique all suites full serviced apartment offering a choice of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that can comfortably host a family, the hotel also operates ten branded F&B outlets on its sprawling promenade which include The All American Diner - serving hearty American meals through the day; Chor Bizarre - Fine Dining Indian Cuisine; Orient 8 - South East Asian Cuisine; Past Times - English Pub; Granma's Homemade - Bakery; Pizzavala - serves homemade Pizzas; Tabakh - Lebanese Cuisine; Tikka Town - Indian fast food; Cafe Promenade - Multi Cuisine Al Fresco dining in fair weather; Chaat Waat - Indian street food; Twisteez - a unique QSR fried potato snack on a stick. All rooms are fully furnished with air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bath. Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, Tea/Coffee Maker and supplies, crockery. Cable TV and Free Wi-Fi Internet in rooms/ Free In-room entertainment (movies and games on demand). Full security - Electronic door locks, Room Safes, Writing Tables Plus *Toiletry set, *weighing scale, *hair dryer. Daily needs - Daily Newspaper/ Daily Car Wash/ Free Ice. Resident guests are pampered and spoilt for choice, whether it is free delivery of newspapers, ice or freshly baked bread to all rooms, daily complimentary car wash, free cycles and games consoles for kids, a pet friendly hotel that gently bids you goodbye with a memento of a personal photograph along with a rare bloom of the indigenous Karvi plant besides packaged drinking water to thoughtfully take care of your return journey, we work hard to make each visit of yours a memorable experience. The Waterfront Shaw also boasts of being the only resort in the country that offers Free Hollywood Movies on Demand through its state of the art Walt Disney acquired MovieBeam service. An RCI affiliated and award winning Platinum resort, The Waterfront Shaw also manages The Dasvino Town & Country Club which includes: The Karvi Spa & Salon, Swimming Pool, Nautilius Gym, Tennis Courts, Squash Courts, Snooker & Games Rooms, Card Room, Kid's Play Area, Amphitheater, Conference Rooms besides Oriental Octopus - Fine Dining South East Asian Cuisine; Dance Vino - Bar & Lounge; The Deck - Multi cuisine All Day Dining; Lounge & Tea Room By The Lake. Needless to mention, entry to the club for its guests is complimentary as well as use of the swimming pool that overlooks the lake Dasve and the Nautilus gym. Special discounts and privileges are also extended for partaking other services at the attached club In April 2013 The Waterfront Shaw became India's first hotel to earn the "Certified Guest Service Property" title awarded by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (EI). To earn the title, all front-line employees completed EI's Guest Service Gold Training program and successfully passed the Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP) exam. Trip advisor has recognized the property with its Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years 2012 - 2013 - 2014. The property consistently receives praise for its guest service, which is amply demonstrated through its Top Rating amongst all hotels in Lavasa Some of the other awards won by The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa are; - RCI Platinum Award 2014, Best Timeshare Resort, Mid Category, Mumbai Region - Make My Trip Platinum Pick Year 2013 For Stellar Performance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa Hotel Lavasa
- The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa Maharashtra