“Nice place for a quiet holiday..”

Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lavasa
Bangalore
“Nice place for a quiet holiday..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I reached Lavasa late into the nighr after getting lost. Looked for a place to have dinner and finally found Fortune Select. The buffet dinner spread was nice...although i was late, they were courteous enough to take care of our needs.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Sujith1
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this review, July 13, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, Pune !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Lavasa.

At Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Dasve and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Food at Fortune Lavasa is one of the best in my memories. Simple, balanced & very well presented food. One of the best selection of textures & appetizing treats. I will be back soon to lavasa especially to visit Lavasa Fortune.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I wanted to share share my experience of visiting Lavasa about 1 years back i.e. in August, 2012.
I wanted to visit Lavasa as it was a new place for us. I, my wife & my daughter were very excited to go to Lavasa. We had booked Fortune Hotel online for 2 nights at very reasonable rates. The road trip was good. Our room was ready on arrival. We had booked Standard room. The rooms were small but was well maintained. The service was also good. We do not have to call second time. We opted for full package & the food was great. The Location of the hotel is also ideal. Lavasa itself doesn't have many activities. Hence we can't stay for more than 2 nights, but My wife & daughter enjoyed the trip to the fullest. Overall our stay was very comfortable.
This year also I had booked the Club room of Fortune Lavasa for 2 nights from 19th Aug & wish we will get the same great experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tarun H
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this review, July 1, 2013

Surat, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great hotel, good food and caring staff. Location of hotel is great, overlooks entire waterfront area. Swimming pool is also at great location on second floor. Value for money. Great hotel to stay in lavasa.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank blackcaps

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel probably is at one of the best of locations, but the quality of staffs and food are probably the least of what you can get from 'Fortune'.
The food spread was good but with no 'taste' ! It is amazing to see that in the desert counter there are no spoons available in almost every meal! Purposely the Ice creams are brought late ....The cups at the b'fast table was broken - not one I pointed out to the floor manager at least couple of them !!

Overall it is not value for money at all....max to max people can stay for a day only !

Room Tip: Try to get a garden facing room which will overlook the river!
1 Thank kaushikds
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa., it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Wanted to go to Lavasa for a very long time and finally when the dates got confirme we opted for Fortune Select.
Its the only 5 star property there with great location, ambience and courteous staff. We stayed in a club room which was overlooking the swimming pool. The room was spacious with a seperate sitting area. The food was great and staff were on their toes.Hospitality was at its peak...
The only concern was the room was not ready on arrival, even though we arrived later than the check in time. Other than that , the whole experience at Fortune was mindblowing...The whole of lavasa was lush green due to rains including the hotel...already making plans for my next trip.
Regards
Niloufer Shaikh

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Niloufer S

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Fortune Select is well located close to the main promenade and offers all the amenities expected in a hotel of this standard. However it is let down by some mediocre service and inexperienced staff.

Our adjoining rooms had their TV on at full volume with the doors open and kids were running around in the corridors yelling till 1:30am. The hotel staff did respond each time they were called but failed to monitor the situation themselves and would have made sure that the repeated calls were unnecessary.

Accidentally locking our valuables in the safe required repeated calls and over an hour to attend to by which time most restaurants had stopped serving lunch. When this was brought to the attention of the hotel staff instead of an apology we were told we could use the 24 hour coffee shop.

The game center was supposed to be open till 9:30 pm but the only staff member rudely informed us that 8:30 pm that we would have to leave as he had to have his dinner. The management needs a serious look at the service levels and processes.

Perhaps they are the best hotel in Lavasa but they are still not good enough.

Room Tip: The standard rooms overlook fresh construction and offer no view. However the other rooms are substa...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Rahim P
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this review, June 4, 2013

Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa.

Regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lavasa
The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa
#1 of 1 in Aamby Valley City
Ekaant the retreat
Ekaant the retreat
#1 of 6 in Lavasa

Been to Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa? Share your experiences!