We stayed at Ekaant on 3rd August 2009. The room is basic but sufficent. The map provided by hotel is very detailed and helpful, I mention this cause you hardly have to ask anyone and can follow thier map without a GPS.
Calm and clean environment
Firendly and courteous hotel staff
Service is very good
Food is not bad as mentioned earlier though we only had breakfast. The breakfast had egg omlette, bread toast, puri bhajji, fruits and juices, tea/coffe, baked beans and Poha
The hotel has a wonderful Nature trail with two machaan which offer magnificent view of the entire property
Not so good points
There is no room service (depends on which way you look at it, I liked it as there is no disturbance but if you are with kids then it can get a bit tricky)
Since the area is still Work in progress the options for food is limited and expensive
In rains the balcony for each room is closed since rain water lashes the balcony. That takes away the selling point you see with the curtains down you are in your room with only walls around i think it defeats the purpose and the main attraction for ekaant.
The water sports as mentioned earlier by someone else is way too expensive and not worth it all. Jet ski costs INR 500 but you cannot self drive, there is a bumper drive but no fun for INR 100 each
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ekaant the retreat. A charming 20 room resort, perched high amidst the Sahyadri hills, and get a taste of peace & solitude, in lush Green Valley, overlooking the back waters of the 20 km long Warasgaon Lake with panoramic view of the rolling hills & winding lake. Ekaant means Solitude is a small 20 room holiday resort perched on one of the seven hills which surrounds the city of Lavasa. An ideal place for people who want to do nothing on a holiday. No site seeing, no trekking, no activity at all. It is meant for those who need to slow down their pace from the busy lives. It is for those who just want to relax!!!! Situated away from the main Lavasa city centre, it is right at the entrance of the city on the hill top and has some breathtaking views of the Warasgaon lake, has an ample parking space and you can witness the best sunset view right from your rooms. The rooms are airy and have sufficient natural light, has been decorated on the lines of old-colonial bungalows with high roof, wooden panels and stone finish to their walls. The reception area is massive and has enough waiting area. Beautiful landscaping done around the property. A children's play, A Multi cuisine restaurant, well equipped meeting room & a TV Lounge. Nature's Trail which is adjoining the property. You can simply walk up the trail and wander around amidst trees, chirping birds, croaking frogs and sneaky chameleons. 20 Deluxe Rooms Room Amenities: Existing Room Size is 250 Sq Ft King / Twin Beds Air conditioner Minibar LCD TV Lockers Tea / Coffee Maker Balcony Shower Area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ekaant the retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ekaant - The Retreat Hotel Lavasa
- Ekaant The Retreat Lavasa, Maharashtra