Riverwood Downs Mountain Valley Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bucketts Way Motel(Gloucester)
  • Breakfast included
NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park(Myall Lakes National Park)
View Hotel
Hawks Nest Motel(Hawks Nest)
View Hotel
All reviewsbush walkcountry retreatcamping tripgreat weekendfarm visitpowered sitedoggie menubunkhouseplatypusrapidskookaburrasstovecampfireaustralia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My family visited in the October holidays and had a fabulous time. We got a package on a deal so stayed in their bunkhouse which was really tiny but ok as we didn't spend much time in them anyway. We swam, canoed, walked, visited the best farm and had an awesome time by the fire at night meeting some awesome people. There is no internet or phone reception which freaked me out a bit but I quickly appretiated the peace this allowed. Next time I would camp but if you are looking for a bit of comfort the cabins looked very nice. The food overall (cafe,restaurant,take away) was great. Highly recommended for a fun family break.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank TAKY811
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Room 7 was very clean.2 adults and 2 teenagers. The café served lovely food. Our teens had a great time on a rubber tyre in the river. We played pool and indoor tennis. Walked around and admired the river the green mountains. The friendly kookaburras and countless butterflies. The fresh mountain air. Helpful and friendly staff .Great place to relax. Beautiful and Quiet!

Room Tip: room 7 Queen Boutique. Queen bed for mum and dad. Bunks for the teens. Very clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BronwynSherry
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had two nights at Riverwood Downs. Its a great location for a casual outside wedding - beautiful green surroundings under a massive gum tree next to an picturesque river. The staff were extremely friendly and tried to accommodate our every needs. We had 25 people and 9 dogs - all had a great time. The River Cottage with the big verandah and fire pit was perfect for a late night get together where we wouldn't bother anyone else. Great venue.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I just camped here with a friend and my dog for 1 night....I wish we could have stayed longer! The valley is so scenic and green and the river is really pretty. It was the first time taking my dog camping and she loved it. It was great to be able to let my dog off leash to run about and go swimming and canoeing in the river. All the campsites are along the river and the bathrooms were spotlessly clean and quite modern looking. The prices at the kiosk were very reasonable. I will definitely be coming back here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank wheatles101
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I just went here for the anniversary of our relationship. We had a fantastic time! It really is a beautiful setting.

Staff were very friendly, the rooms were immaculate and we found that there was plenty to do. Horse riding was a plus!

We used a Scoopon which gave us excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple