My husband and I, residents of Gulf Breeze, spent the night on the beach a couple of weeks ago at the newest hotel on Pensacola Beach. It was absolutely fabulous! Such attention to detail! We travel a great deal and before this stay had never had the choice between "firm" and "soft" pillows! What a great idea! Management bent over backwards to see that we had everything we needed. Truly a pampering experience! The facility could not be better; all inclusive with a great restaurant and 3 bars; business center located on another floor (away from the lobby...great!), workout facility overlooking the Gulf of Mexico (I could have walked all day on the treadmill..what a view!). Beautiful pool with lazy river and hot tub and an indoor pool for days when it's rainy or too cold to be outside. Outside cabana bar and live music! I would highly recommend it for adults and children, too! The room was spacious with the added touch of a refrigerator and microwave for reheating leftovers from the restaurant downstairs! Loved the private balcony where we enjoyed a glass of wine while watching the cool blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort on Pensacola Beach, Florida, will make you feel happy from the moment you set your flip-flopped foot inside our door. We’re here for you, offering the amenities you need to plan the perfect vacation – or host the best business meeting. From your private balcony or the terrace of our ample 10,000 square foot event space, take in dazzling views of the sparkling waters and shimmering sands of Pensacola Beach – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor. Its natural beauty is offset by our bright, modern lobby and stylish, comfortable guest rooms – including colorful Kids’ Suites designed with your family in mind. We’re all about fun here at the Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach hotel, and you’ll feel it from the front desk to the pool deck. Our pool is the best on the beach, with cascading waterfalls and a 250-foot seasonally heated Lazy River. There’s no reason to leave the resort, with Riptides Sports Grill and Beachfront Tiki Bar serving up delicious dining and crafty cocktails seven days a week. If you do decide to get out, we’re within walking distance of the beach’s best restaurants, nightlife and activities including charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking and biking. We’re also a quick drive to regional attractions such as the National Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Pickens, Gulf Islands National Seashore, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park and the Saenger Theatre. No matter what you like to do, we can point you in the right direction. When you start your day with a smile on your face, there’s no telling where it might take you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola