“Angie is the best!!!”

Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Overall, every aspect of our stay has been wonderful. However, Angie goes above and beyond and out of her way to be helpful and accommodating to guests needs. My sister and I brought our 4 children so we were out numbered. On multiple occasions Angie was in the area and offered to assist us. My daughter has special needs and it was comforting to know that there was always someone there to lend a hand when necessary and it just so happened to be Angie each time. Thanks to Angie's great personality and willingness to please, we'll be back again!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Bark723
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

I’ve never cut and pasted anyone’s review but in this case I want Angie to know just how loved she is. She is certainly a superstar and we love her!

Thank you!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed with a large group of submarine vets and Angie was always there to help and take care of our needs.
Wonderful personality!
She made our stay so welcoming.
The staff was so helpful with our groups special needs and the whole atmosphere of the resort felt like it was geared to making our experience the best possible.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Shaggy2222

I love my Navy veterans because I’m one of you. Served the Navy right here in Pensacola. Angie is a real caring person we appreciate having on our team. She is always doing something special for her guests. I will be doing something special for her I promise!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Our mini vacation started off wonderful as the staff was very friendly and accommodating, the rooms were very clean and the views were amazing. The beds were an 8 on the comfort level from 1-10 with 10 being the highest. The sand is so white and beautiful and our little boy had a blast playing in it. The only disappointment in our stay was the fact that the food was not fresh. We went to have breakfast in the restaurant one morning and were charged $15 each for old breakfast. The French toast were so hard that we couldn't even chew it and the croissants and bacon were the same. The Danishes were also old and tasted stale. The pancakes which we ordered fresh did not taste very good either. We asked the waitress for fresh croissants, so that we could at least have that with our coffee/juice, so we ended up paying $30 for two croissants, an orange juice, and a coffee. We thought that maybe this was a one time thing where they ran out of fresh food or something, so we decided to give them another chance and ordered some chicken wraps. We started eating them and they tasted very bitter. When we unwrapped them we saw that the lettuce was brown, so they made us chicken wraps with bad lettuce. I gave three stars because we wanted our vacation to be a relaxing vacation since we work so much. We thought we could eat on site and order room service, so that we wouldn't have to drive anywhere, but those plans went out the window after receiving old and rotting food.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review “Almost perfect” My excitement with the title turned quickly to disappointment when I read your entire review. Please accept my apologies for your restaurant experience knowing that is not our standard of restaurant operations.
I take all my guests’ reviews very serious taking action always to correct any operational flaw I have. When you come back, and I’m asking you to come back, always ask for a manager if anything is not 100% satisfying to you. We work tirelessly trying to make every stay perfect and I promise your next visit will be just that… perfect. We do make mistakes sometimes but we work harder to fix any we do make.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I travel a LOT in Florida. So far this year I've stayed in over 50 hotels all over the state. I've stayed in everything from Motel 6 to Renaissance, Hyatt, Hilton, Days Inn, La Quinta, Baymont Suites, Country Inn and Suites, Ramada Inn, Howard Johnson .... you name it.

I'm writing this review from the 10th floor of the Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front, with an awesome gulf view. I Love this hotel.

The room is clean and comfortable, the hotel in general looks very well cared for, the location is superb; you can tell how I am enjoying this place.

My only regret is that the weather today is cold and rainy (it is February) and we are not inclined to use the outdoor amenities, which include a lazy river pool and three hot tubs. Alas, the tiki bar is also closed due to the weather. And then there is that beautiful white beach just yards away.

We slept soundly in the comfortable beds. The toiletries provided are above average. There is a restaurant and bar on the premises. Nearby are many options for dining.

Next time I am in Pensacola I will definitely plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level room on the gulf side. But the other view of the river is also quite nice and a...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

“Best Holiday Inn I've Ever Stayed In” Thank you for that compliment! Your review has special meaning because you stay in so many types of hotels and stay often. We have a staff of fun loving hospitality professionals that love where they work. This review is special and I will be sharing it with the entire staff.
Come back soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Loved it! We had a few drinks and food. Then sat in the hot tub at night for some much needed relaxation. Fun and very clean. Loved the service and very friendly staff.. Thank again Nilla (front desk)

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you! Nilla is our superstar of superstars and is loved by all. She understands hospitality and her responsibility to each guest that walks through out door. She obviously made an impression on you. She is also training all of our other host on the desk.
Come back soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed for overnight at the Holiday Inn. We were very happy that we choose this hotel. The front desk staff were super friendly and accommodating. Hotel areas and rooms were very clean. Kids loved the pool, lazy river and hot tubs. The gulf front rooms can't be beat, the views are amazing. We will stay here the next time we are in town.

Stayed: February 2014
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for your “Had A Great Time” review. We appreciate your comments knowing you will always come back to the Holiday Inn Resort on beautiful Pensacola Beach. See you and your family soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com