“Great Experience!”

Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We enjoyed our stay so much! The hotel is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean! The staff was very friendly and helpful! This will definitely be our hotel choice when we return to Pensacola Beach!

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor. View went on forever! Choose high!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased that you had a great time at our resort and have chosen us for your return trip to beautiful Pensacola Beach. We hope you will tell everyone about us and come back soon. Please like us on Facebook so you can keep up with all of our activates.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I just stayed three nights in the Holiday Inn resort Pensacola beach. Marie was at the front desk when I arrived around 2pm..I asked if I could add a night to my original 2 night reservation. She gladly found me a room for 3 nights on the 8th floor bayfront. As I entered the room..I received a phone call from Marie checking on how my room was. I told her great..she added that she found discount coupons for my stay..saving me $45 ...Thank you Marie for starting my vacation off so nicely by getting me in early and quickly..along with other front desk employees..housekeeping and restaurant staff..I will return.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased that you had a great time with us at our resort and alos that Marie took such good care of you. Marie is a very special employee that has worked at the resort since it opened 3 years ago. We are proud and lucky to have her on our team. We hope that you will come back soon and be sure to tell everyone about us. Please like us on Facebook so you can keep up with all of our activates.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We enjoyed a 3 night stay here in a gulf front/7th floor room with our boys. It happened to be the weekend TS Karen was to make landfall. Fortuneately we had blue skies and sunshine until the morning we left. I have to commend the front desk on keeping everyone apprised of the weather situation. Although the red flags came out, limiting our fun in the gulf, the hotel's lazy river/pool more than made up for it! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Riptides serves a great breakfast buffet in the morning!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicole S
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. TS Karen, as you know, turned out to be nothing for our area so we are happy you experienced wonderful weather. You picked a great floor to be on for fantastic views as well. It is also great that you mentioned how wonderful our pool and pool deck are with the lazy river. The beach is wonderful but when it gets a little rough you have our pool area. From our Tiki Bar area you can always watch the waves. Please come again!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a customer service issue that went beyond the call of duty, some of the responsibility was my error and the other half was the hotel but they did go out of their way to take care of the issue for my wedding guests.

Miriam at the front desk was fantastic - she was able to contact IHG rewards and get everything sorted out and make sure my guests had a place to sleep. The hotel is beautiful and the pool area makes you just want to stay there all day (can you say LAZY RIVER!). Either way, just know there are a ton of kids, so if you are looking for something a little quieter you might want to head to the beach.

Great location- once you are there you can walk to just about everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Your comments about your stay are greatly appreciated. Marian is a wonderful person but an even better employee and we love her like family. We hope your wedding was a huge success for you and your family. Please return to us for a place where you can unwind and relax creating memories for a lifetime as soon as you can.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My fiance and I came down to Pensacola for a 4-day weekend before he deployed to Afghanistan. We stayed at this hotel and they were friendly from the start. Great service, friendly and helpful staff, and the pool area was one of the best I've ever seen!

We stayed in the Bay View room with an amazing view. Room service was always on time with reasonable prices as well. The food...AMAZING! Honestly, this will be our first choice the next time we're in Pensacola.

Room Tip: If you want a breath-taking view from a balcony, I suggest the bay view room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

First I want to say Thank You for your service to our country! I’m a veteran as well and so very proud of our men and women who are serving and who have served. I’m proud of you! Your comments about your stay are greatly appreciated. We hope that you will return to us as a place where you can unwind and relax creating memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I don't know where to start. It was an amazing vacation. We had a balcony room and the view was awesome. The service was great as well. Our room was exceptionally clean and the room service food was delicious. At the pool are it was very relaxing even though there was a lot of people. They also have good poolside service. Access to the beach was a plus. We didn't have to leave the hotel the entire time, there was plenty to enjoy. I can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Halley S
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Resort. Anytime a guest uses amazing, awesome, and exceptionally clean in the same review, it feels wonderful. THANK YOU! My staff works so have to make sure all guests are happy all the time every time. Please come back soon for more wonderful memories.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

First trip to the Holiday Inn Resort. Wow, what a stay. The beach was so beautiful and close behind the hotel. Pool was so fun! Inside pool was perfect. The restaurant was amazing! This sounds like a joke. Everything was great! We had a problem with dinner one bight(were charged 18% gratuity, on a 4 person table) and the next day the issue was addressed! So kid friendly! We will definitely return next year for our family get away!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Resort. I apologize about the gratuity mix-up. That will never happen again. Please come back and tell everyone you know about us. We appreciate you so much!