Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Gulf Coast Inn(Gulf Breeze)
1,679 results
All reviewslazy riverkids eat freeriptides restaurantfront deskpool areakids activitiesgreat poolhotel restaurantfire pitgulf sidethe rooms were niceoutdoor barpool towelspeg leghousekeeping staffocean frontlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed at this awesome hotel by getting a fantastic rate on Priceline with name your own price. We only stayed one night on our way to Disney and boy were we shocked. This place is on the beach and the pool area is fabulous! We have decided to drive back to Florida for Labor Day weekend JUST to stay at this hotel again and enjoy the amenities it offers. It is in walking distance of fun restaurants. I just booked our stay and can't stop looking at the pictures because I am so excited!!! Rooms are nice and the staff is friendly. Nothing bad comes to mind at all!

Room Tip: A room with a view of the gulf is the way to go for total relaxation!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lawrenlancon
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

And we can’t wait until Labor Day for you to come back. Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Resort on beautiful Pensacola Beach. The mermaids and pirates will be waiting for you.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and me went last july, was not really busy.

The view from the balcony in our room was really nice.

We ordered something to eat from the hotel restaurant. The food was not good at all. We had the fish tacos and had to put allot of salt on it, did not have a taste at all. Then we had a taco dessert, was just come kind of caramel shell full of whipped cream some blueberries and strawberries, I was not impressed with it but the worst part is that all the strawberries were bad, is not way a person will eat it without getting a stomache. We were so dessapointed.

Some of the staff was nice but some others not and just ignored you.

The hotel gave us some cupons for free drinks. But this drinks were getting smaller and smaller as we were using them, not good.

The lazy river, the pool and the hot tube are nice.

To be a Resort, we were not impressed. We stayed at other Resorts from the chain and we had a much better service and amenities.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so disappointed we did not meet your expectations when you stayed with us and I want to apologize for that. We take all comments very seriously and take action to improve and make better anything we fell short on. Thank you for your nice comments about the views, balcony, and our lazy river pool. We do ask that you give the resort another opportunity to display our real hospitality. We do enjoy entertaining our families through activities including our mermaid, pirates, children's activities, dive in movies, and my favorite the huge Tiki Bar overlooking beautiful Pensacola Beach.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stopped overnight on our return trip from Savannah, Ga. Hotel was busy with summer closeout traffic. Very cordial frontdesk staff... pool area is great. Very assessible to the beach. Rooms are top notch. Food and service was great! Highly recommend a stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Resort on beautiful Pensacola Beach. We are happy you had a great time with us and enjoyed the resort. Come back very soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Service - The service was great from the minute we checked in. I was greeted by every employee that I encountered. They went above and beyond whenever we had an issue with a dirty blanket. They made sure that we received a clean blanket, apologized and comped a meal at Riptides.

Value - The entire property is beautifully maintained and that made this place a bargain.

Sleep Quality - The beds were comfortable and our room was quiet.

Cleanliness - Aside from a dirty blanket our room was very clean. They work hard all over the property to maintain a pristine place.

Location - The location is perfect with easy access to the beach, shopping and eating.

Rooms - Our room was very clean and quiet. And the A/C worked great!

Breakfast - We only had breakfast at the hotel once. It was priced a little high for the quality of food. I would recommend Dog House Deli or The Native Cafe for a better value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you sir for your wonderful review. I see you visited us all the way from Arkansas. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Resort on beautiful Pensacola Beach because we know you had options. We would enjoy having you return for another visit when you can.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

So, Pensacola Beach was an amazing beach. Fantastic weather with awesome sugar white sand that is a beach paradise. The Holiday Inn Resort has a great bridge to walk over the beach grass and puts you right on the water. You bring nothing but drinks and suntan lotion as the chairs and umbrella's can be charged to your room or you can settle up for a very fair price when you arrive.

Pro's
Holiday Inn Resort is very nicely decorated, modern and stylish with a fantastic outdoor pool, lazy river, an indoor pool and a really nice bar/restaurant area next to the pool. There are outdoor movies Thur-Sun along with pirates that entertain the kids each day. They have an old style popcorn machine for free popcorn at the movies. Antuan, Chaquita and Lucretia took care of any issues I had like a pro. I stayed for 7 nights/8 days. This is my second stay

Con's
The beds are very firm. I complained to Michelle at the front desk, but she completely downplayed my hard bed situation to maintenance. I gave her about 3 clues on how to solve the problem - she wanted to switch rooms in a full hotel, I kept asking her for a point solution as I didn't get much sleep. She never lifted a finger to address the problem - she just went on to flitter about the desk not doing much.
While down in the restaurant, I noticed every single plate at the buffet was dirty. I told the waitress and the host as several of us noticed. They both told the kitchen. They never came out to check the plates or take them away, they only went in to the kitchen and got more plates and set them on top of the dirty plates.
My wife is a gold member and when we tried to do and late checkout ( a gold member benefit), Michele (again) tried to say we can stay only until 1 reluctantly. I told her that we're gold members and that we'd like to check out at 2 if possible (our flight leaves at 5:30). She looked it up and finally relented. The day before, the cleaning folks didn't get to my room until 3:45pm.

Overall the hotel is nice for families and the beach and pool are awesome.

Room Tip: gulf side is nice!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank R C
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the Holiday Inn Resort on beautiful Pensacola Beach. Thank you for your comments of the pros and cons because we always get better with both. We are excited you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you returning to the resort.

Warm Regards,