Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
$292
$228
$201
$130
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1,687 results
All reviewslazy riverkids eat freeriptides restaurantfront deskpool areakids activitiesgreat poolhotel restaurantfire pitgulf sidethe rooms were niceoutdoor barpool towelspeg leghousekeeping staffocean frontlove this place
Reviewed June 28, 2013

First time staying here at the Holiday Inn Resort and we really enjoyed it. They have a great pool area to relax and float around in a tube. Restaurant right in the lobby serves a good breakfast. They have a pretty decent fitness center which we took advantage of. Great view of the gulf while working out! The room was a decent size with a comfy bed and flat screen TV. I liked the glass shower.The only thing I didn't really like about this property is the beach service is not included so we paid over $30 for a couple chairs and umbrella. The rooms here during the summer aren't very cheap so it would have been nice to have that covered with the room cost but other than that overall we enjoyed our stay. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you loved the resort and all the attractions in and around the property. Pensacola Beach is truly the most beautiful beach in Florida. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Overall nice hotel. The pool is nice and it has a great location. We called ahead and was told that we could check in at 2pm, because we are Priority members. Because of this we skipped a few stops, so that we could get to our room. We pulled in at 3 and was told that it was not ready. She told us that the girl who told us was gone and thet we had to wait until 4pm. At 5pm, I told them I wanted my room. She said they would give it to us, but we had to wait for towls. She told us that we would get a discount and that she would slip some tickets for a free breakfast under the door. Niether one happened. The restaurant was a disappointment. The service was poor and the food was very overpriced for what you get. That being said. The help staff was very nice. It is close to some very good places to eat. Our room was very nice and opened up to the beach, so we had a great view. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Hotels over the years. I would not be afraid to stay here again. They do need to get some people behind the counter that care about the guest and more people would be happy. I know there was other people who were still waiting on their room after we got ours. They were mad too. I figure the people we had to deal with will be gone next time we come in, so I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay the extra to get a beach front room. You will be glad you did.
1  Thank biggsly

Thank you for your review. I apologize you were told something that we did not follow through on. I have discussed this with those concerned to ensure that does not happen again. Our check in time is 4pm so 2pm would have been really early. Thank you for your comments about our friendly service. We will do our very best to make sure your next visit is everything you expect.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

First of all, to find a hotel on the beach under $200 in June is next to impossible! We liked the looks of this "resort" online, so I booked it for June 8, 5 nights. It's a nice hotel, nothing special. Employees were friendly and room service was very good. Nilla at the front desk, was especially kind and friendly. The only "resort" about this is the pool with lazy river and waterfalls. It's just a regular Holiday Inn. Rooms are on the small side, only 1 TV with 2 queens, standard. Nothing is free. No complimentary breakfast, not even cups of coffee!!! I will stay in Daytona Beach next year, where rooms are under $100 a night (they even accept government employee discounts, whereas the Gulf Coast hotels do NOT) and they give free breakfasts!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for selecting our resort for your vacation. Also thank you for pointing out the friendly service and naming those employees. It gives me great pleasure to recognize them for their outstanding efforts. We are disappointed you did not appreciate the resort and all the features we offer. Our kid’s activities with pirates and mermaids are especially entertaining for the young ones but our adult kids really love our Tiki Bar overlooking beautiful Pensacola Beach. The Lazy River pool is so beautiful and loved by all. Weekends we also provide live entertainment by the pool deck and Tiki Bar. Please come back soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Beautiful resort in every aspect. Only negative the breakfast is way way too expensive $30 for 2 people. Drinks are expensive onsight. The pool is beautiful as is the beach. In my opinion best beach on the island. We visited other locations and ended up returning to the resort beach. Very clean and the water is crystal clear. Staff was friendly. Great place for people of all ages. If you come to party you might try another hotel because this one is family oriented. Our 3 year old had a blast.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank lfox99
InnisfreeMedia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your review of our resort. We are family friendly, and proud of it, but for all ages as well. We have kid’s activities, Pirates, Mermaids and a terrific lazy river pool, and waterfalls with over 100,000 gallons of crystal clear refreshing water to keep you cool all day. For you older kids, we have a Tiki Bar at the top of our property with some of the most beautiful views of the beach in Pensacola not to mention the cold beverages and full menu.

Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is our second stay here in two years, and we love it! My children, ages 2 and 4, absolutely adore the interactive mermaid and pirate shows! The hotel staff also hosts supervised children's activities, a dive in theater on specific nights, and arts and crafts. The staff went out of their way to insure my children had a great time, even "letting" my 4 year old win during the Pirate Tug of War! We are pleased with every aspect of this facility!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
InnisfreeMedia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you so much! Your review says it all. It is everything we hope and work for and you are wonderful for writing it. Please spread the word about us and you better come back soon!