Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$272
$241
$144
$299
Margaritaville Beach Hotel(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$240
$219
$169
$161
$121
No availability for your dates from our partners
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1,681 results
All reviewslazy riverkids eat freeriptides restaurantfront deskpool areakids activitiesgreat poolhotel restaurantfire pitgulf sidethe rooms were niceoutdoor barpool towelspeg leghousekeeping staffocean frontlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2011

A couple points of emphasis prior to the review:

1. I grew up going to Pensacola Beach and have strong loyalty to what was previously The Dunes hotel (now a Holiday Inn Express).
2. In our recent travels, I have never felt the urge to write a review! This place gave me the urge.

The Holiday Inn Resort is my new favorite for Pensacola Beach. Just got back (yesterday) and wish we could have stayed longer.

My wife and I have a 4 yr old and a 2yr old and they loved it. The resort was really centered around kids, but adults could have a great time by themselves. Everyday there was some type of visitor (either pirates or mermaids) visiting the hotel pool and interacting with the kids. On 2 nights, they had kids movies playing on the pool deck. The rooms were big enough to accommodate the four of us and it was a bonus to have a microwave and fridge in the room so that we could go to the grocery and have lunch in the room.

Some of the reviews commented on the pool and the public; however, people were constantly walking around making sure guests had bands. The pool was never too crowded and the beach was steps away.

Everyone made sure that we were happy and were willing to help out whenever needed. As soon as I find out my schedule for next year we will be booking our next visit!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with gulf view.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank IndianaFamily24
Jasmine H, AGM at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Thank you for your review, we have been a little busy over the last 5 years. I am so sorry it took us this long to acknowledge you. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Holiday Inn Resort was an awesome place to stay while we were on vacation in Pensacola Beach. Drove from Texas and had a wonderful time. Hotel has only been open for about 15 weeks and it was the beautiful. Staff is very friendly. A shout out to my girl Marsha who was so kind! I'll be back!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 1Easy

Reviewed June 30, 2011

I absolutely love this resort! The location, pool, food and service was great. I will come back again!

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank carter829

Reviewed June 26, 2011

My friend and I stayed here and had a blast! The staff is so helpful and friendly! The pool area is beautiful and the lazy river is a huge relaxing plus! Also you can walk right past the pool and you have your feet in the sand. The rooms are beautiful! The restaurant food is very yummy too! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a relaxing fun time on the beach!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Bfoster1

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Great hotel, brand new! Nice friendly staff, decent food in the restaurant, decent prices, direct gulf front location. Nothing to complain about here!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family