Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Gulf Coast Inn(Gulf Breeze)
1,679 results
All reviewslazy riverkids eat freeriptides restaurantfront deskpool areakids activitiesgreat poolhotel restaurantfire pitgulf sidethe rooms were niceoutdoor barpool towelspeg leghousekeeping staffocean frontlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Great hotel, brand new! Nice friendly staff, decent food in the restaurant, decent prices, direct gulf front location. Nothing to complain about here!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mt234
Jasmine H, AGM at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Thank you for your review, we have been a little busy over the last 5 years. I am so sorry it took us this long to acknowledge you. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2011

My boyfriend was going to Pensacola for work and my daughter and I tagged along to spend some time at the beach. The hotel has only been open since spring 2011, so the facilities and rooms are still new enough that it's not run down and is clean. We ended up staying in a handicapped room on the Santa Rosa sound side of the hotel as that's all they had left at the rate we booked. While we were looking out over the parking lot and restaurants across the street, we were high enough that a vast majority of the view was still water with boaters and parasailing going on. The downside of a handicapped room is also the up side... The shower is an open walk-in type that gets water all over the bathroom floor, but at a beach hotel that also came in handy having my 2 yo take off her sandy swimsuit and shower her all at once.

The location of the hotel couldn't be better - most of the shopping and dining is well within walking distance, even with small children. The pool with the lazy river is wonderful, and just beyond that you're on the beach! The pool does get crowded during high season - not just with guests, but locals love the new pool and will pay to use it for the day. The staff was friendly and knowledgable, but the in-hotel restaurant could use a bit more information for the guests. We ate 3 breakfasts there (bkfast is NOT included in room-price) and were only ever offered the menu. There's no sign as you come in offering a buffet, nor do the waitresses mention it. It wasn't until after we'd ordered on the last morning that I entered a door from the patio that I thought was only a service door to find an entire breakfast buffet set up in the very back of the restaurant. We would have much rather had that, but alas, it was too late. Bottom line, we will use this hotel again, but be smarter about breakfast! ;)

1  Thank jennahh

Reviewed June 21, 2011

This hotel was recently completed and they have done an excellent job. High quality makeover in a great location. I loved this beach because the waves were not overwhelming - but, the waves were not as big as my ten year old wanted. The pool is great. The front desk staff was great. The housekeeping staff was wonderful. The restaurant was pretty good too, but the waitstaff seem to be struggling a bit with newbies.

1  Thank chrissmaz

Reviewed June 20, 2011

We really enjoyed our 5 night stay at the Holiday Inn Resort. The hotel was nice and clean. The room was clean and a decent size. We had a king gulfront and the view was beautiful. We had a room rate with breakfast. It was good every morning. There was a little more on the weekend. We didn't leave hungry. The workers were always friendly. Can't think of a time that we met one in passing that they didn't speak. We didn't stay at the pool as much as the beach. Only thing I can think that would have made it better would have been more umbrellas at pool. It was hot. Didn't notice a problem with people using pool if they weren't staying there. Would go back again without a doubt.

Room Tip: gulf front
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank TennesseeLuvthebeach

Reviewed June 19, 2011

After searching all the reviews on trip advisor I decided on this hotel. I was not sorry! The honest reviews were right on. We had a flawless six night stay at this beachfront oasis. We are by all means a picky bunch, expecially me, but I have not one bad thing to say about this wonderful place. We were catered to and greeted with smiles everyday. The maids were wonderful and the rooms were perfect. We will tell everyone we know about this place and we will be back next year!

2  Thank mljarred