My fiance and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort on Pensacola Beach in May 2011 for a weekend getaway. The hotel recently opened and everything inside and out was clean and new. Standard Holiday Inn amenities with comfy beds and pillows and a balcony overlooking the beach. We enjoyed movie night where they set up a projector and played movies by the pool. There were a few snags however. On the second day, our room keys stopped working. The front desk quickly replaced the keys, but it turned out the problem was not with the keys, but the lock on the room. Apparently, the door locks were not fully "charged" and no key would open the door. My fiance ended up waiting for almost 2 hours for maintenance to come to replace the door locks - that's 2 hours during our only full day at the beach. Then the bill the left under our door the final day of our stay was incorrect. Overall, it is a nice hotel, but they still need to get the kinks worked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort on Pensacola Beach, Florida, will make you feel happy from the moment you set your flip-flopped foot inside our door. We’re here for you, offering the amenities you need to plan the perfect vacation – or host the best business meeting. From your private balcony or the terrace of our ample 10,000 square foot event space, take in dazzling views of the sparkling waters and shimmering sands of Pensacola Beach – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor. Its natural beauty is offset by our bright, modern lobby and stylish, comfortable guest rooms – including colorful Kids’ Suites designed with your family in mind. We’re all about fun here at the Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach hotel, and you’ll feel it from the front desk to the pool deck. Our pool is the best on the beach, with cascading waterfalls and a 250-foot seasonally heated Lazy River. There’s no reason to leave the resort, with Riptides Sports Grill and Beachfront Tiki Bar serving up delicious dining and crafty cocktails seven days a week. If you do decide to get out, we’re within walking distance of the beach’s best restaurants, nightlife and activities including charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking and biking. We’re also a quick drive to regional attractions such as the National Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Pickens, Gulf Islands National Seashore, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park and the Saenger Theatre. No matter what you like to do, we can point you in the right direction. When you start your day with a smile on your face, there’s no telling where it might take you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola