1,002 results
All reviews rooms face hi express cinnamon rolls every room has a balcony the breakfast area free breakfast gulf view breakfast staff ocean front front desk staff would definitely stay here again clean hotel zero entry peg leg great room mini fridge fort pickens
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Let me preface my comments by stating I'm a business traveler that stays in hotels several nights a month and have traveled on vacation frequently to the Caribbean for the past 10 years. We just got back from our stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Pensacola Beach Florida. We arrived on Sunday the 26th and truly enjoyed our stay. The Hotel is very, very nice but the staff at this Hotel really make it worth your stay. Top to bottom, I started trying to remember names of people that I thought were especially friendly and helpful but gave up as the names were too numerous. The Staff, Building, Location, Food and weather are all reasons we will definetly be back to visit this site.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2009

Enjoyed a recent trip to Pensacola's Holiday Inn Express. The room was very clean and the facility itself was beautiful and well kept. The bathroom was quite small , but well appointed. My only negative is that their complimentary breakfast was not especially good. I (and others) brought some of our own food after the first morning. Overall, this is a nice hotel and I received a decent price via an Internet special.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2009

Formerly know to P-cola residents as the Dunes, my wife and I enjoyed our stay here. The breakfast and amenities were wonderful, and every room has a similar view of the Gulf that was spectacular. The staff was friendly and helpful and their attitude was refreshing. The quality of the mattresses were somewhat lacking and the absence of a microwave in our room was unfortunate. And be prepared for the slightly older approach to room design that was popular when this hotel was built. Shorter ceilings, and smaller bathroom and bathtub than one is used to in newer accomodations. But overall, the experience is only so very slightly hampered by these things. We will return, I'm sure.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2009

My husband and I have stayed with the old motel before this one was built! We love this area and we come every year if we can. The New Holiday Inn Express has replaced the Dunes, which was an excellent hotel! The first time we came bace after Ivan, we were so surprised to see such a makeover from the old. If you want a superior vacation destination, we highly recommend this area and this hotel! I don't know of anything but good reviews every time we visit. I am sending some pics of the beautiful sunsets you can view from your balcony. Very satisfied!!!! We are from Kentucky

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2009

This hotel is very new and in a great location - it is not in the thick of the restaurants, however you could walk there or drive. It is right on the beach and all the rooms have a balcony overlooking the ocean. We stayed at the older one that was destroyed by the hurricane, and most of the same staff is at the new hotel.

It is the cleanest hotel we've stayed at, however I would have to say the bathroom was a little small and the mattress was a little hard. We thought the door to the balcony didn't stay open either like the last reviewer, but the next day we realized that you just have to push it all the way open and it stays open, no need to prop it open.

It's right on the beach, and beautiful. The breakfast was great (much more than you'd normally see at a HI Express) and the staff is excellent.

They accomodated a late checkout with no problem. They have a business center, internet, free parking and a heated pool also.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MandieGirl