Four night, five day golf trip to Pensacola. Through operator error (mine!) I had booked on line without checking the final price. I realized the substantial mistake in price on a non refundable deal. Called two days before, and the General Manager Beverly was very understanding and helpful. Rebooked at much lower rate, and refunded the difference before we even arrived. She also comped us two rounds of golf with cart on a local course. Now that is service!
This is a very well run hotel, great staff and plenty of it. Breakfast was great, especially this cool pancake machine that is so much better than guest-operated waffle setups. Clean!
The location on the beach is wonderful, no rooms facing away from the ocean.
Close to restaurants. Staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend especially for families, as well as couples. There was even free microwave popcorn available without charge, and choc chip cookies fresh each afternoon.
No restaurant or room service, but considering proximity to a wide range of food, not an issue for us. Mini fridge in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach