My husband and I stayed here recently and were extremely impressed with the customer service! As we were walking up to the front door, we looked at the marquee, and they had put our names up there wishing us a happy anniversary. WOW! What a way to start our stay! At the front desk we were greeted warmly by Tyler, Carlos, and Jake, and were quickly checked in. They were all very personable,friendly, and helpful! The General Manager, Beverly, came out to say hello, and offered us a complimentary bottle of champagne. Another nice touch!! We went up to our room, and were very pleased with what we found. The room was very pretty, spacious, and had a balcony with two chairs, where you can just sit and enjoy the wonderful views of the gulf. Apparently, every room faces the gulf and has a balcony! The room has a large, full sized closet, and the bathroom has two sink areas. Sometimes there are problems in hotels with water pressure, but not here- the shower was great! Their cleaning staff is excellent- the room was always spotless.
The great customer service did not stop with just the front desk- the young ladies at the breakfast bar were very friendly, and eager to help, as were the maintenance staff that stopped to say hello when they heard it was our anniversary. I was blown away by the friendliness of the entire staff!! Great guest service starts at the top, and it is very evident that the GM, Beverly, has made this a priority. She helped us also with dinner recommendations, and suggestions for things to do and see in the area. We took her advice, and loved everything!
If you go down to the beach and didn't bring your own chairs, you can rent them very easily from the young man at the foot of the boardwalk that has a concession for chairs, umbrellas, surfboards, etc, and can charge it to your room. That was a nice convenience! The hotel has a great swimming pool also, and a large terrace with a view of the dunes and plenty of tables and chairs. The lobby has seating areas also with great views, and was a great place to sit at the end of the day, and just visit with people.
This is NOT an ordinary Holiday Inn Express! Their guest service is superior to many five star hotels in which we've stayed! We loved every minute of our stay, and hated to leave. I can not say enough good things about this property! We hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach