This was a very nice and clean hotel. Perfect place if you are looking for a beachfront hotel. We enjoyed being able to go to the beach and run back to the room for lunch without leaving. They had a hot, free breakfast (eggs, bacon, etc) every morning which was a plus. We brought stuff for lunch since they had a mini fridge in the room so we only had to buy dinner which saved us money. The staff was very friendly. We loved their pool as well. We got some great pics with our underwater camera there. The only thing I didn't like was there was no microwave in the rooms and the bathrooms were small. I had to go to the lobby to use the microwave for the hot dogs but everyone was so nice that it didn't really bother me. They did have a vanity outside the bathroom which was convenient. There were always soft, clean towels to take on the beach or by the pool. The chair/umbrella set on the beach you have to rent for $8/hr or $30/day so I would advise bringing a small easy to carry chair. My husband brought a huge lounge chair which stayed in the car after the first day because he got tired of dragging it to the beach. My daughter bought a boogie board which seemed to be popular and played in the waves most of the time. We also brought a raft which was fun. We were able to walk to some of the places to eat and there is a trolley also so we rarely had to use the car. We went jet-skiing and go carts which was fun(short drive). Everything was within minutes which was nice. We did have to drive a little ways down the beach to see the fort but it was nice to not spend our entire trip in a car. That was the reason for staying here. We walked mostly. I wish we would have brought our bicycles. All I can say is I am a very picky person when it comes to hotels. I don't like dirty floors, carpet, etc. This hotel didn't disappoint. It was clean, nice and served its purpose. All the rooms are gulf front so you have an amazing view of the beach anytime. We ate lunch on the balcony. It was so worth it. Being on the beach and having this view and not having to drive everywhere is so worth it. This hotel is in the perfect spot. I would definitely stay here again! We are already making plans for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach