My family and I stayed at this hotel during our vacation June 28-July 2nd. All of the positive reviews below are spot on! I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness because I have young children, and I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the room, halls, lobby, and eating areas, that I will recommend anyone to book here. Being an ocean front hotel, I was expecting sand everywhere inside...no matter how good you try to dust all the sand off when you go back inside the hotel.....realistically, you will for sure bring some in. I DONT KNOW HOW THEY DO IT....BUT THE HOTEL IS SPOTLESS!! Another thing that stuck out was how good the beach towels smelled!! The towel bin outside the hotel was always stocked with fresh clean towels. And where do I begin with the food quality?!?!? I was a little worried because my husband is very picky with food....even HE was impressed with the food. There were 2 ladies that kept the food coming...no matter what time you decide to go down for bereakfast, you will feel like they just restocked it JUST for you. The had the basics...eggs, buscuits, gravy, cereal....a pancake machine that is really easy to work..simply push the button, and 2 minutes later, voala..2 pancakes...and everyday they had a different meat such as sausage patties, or sausage links, ham, bacon...oh and how could i forget the cinnamon rolls! There's also fruit, yogurt...and healthier options....but I was on vacation - so I indulged!
The entire staff was sooooo friendly!! On a number of occassions, we crossed paths with several of the staff (My guess- between shifts) and each one would make it a point to look our way, smile, and ask us how our day was. On one occasion I came back to the room to find the cleaning crew in our room, and they were so respectful asked if I needed them to come back and finish, and when I told them no- I was just going to grab something....they proceeded to ask me if there were any other thing they could do for us prior to them leaving. I thought this was nice of them. We stayed in room 509, I will attempt to load pics of the view from our room. BTW, I was able to see dolphins in the mornings when I sat out there to read a book before my family awoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach