“Great stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Outdoor living
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Outdoor living
game area in main living room...bumper pool/poker/dining table
Modern/fully equipped kitchen
Bedroom one - king size
Bedroom Two- Queen Size bed
Bedroom Three- Queen Size bed
Bedroom Four - Queen Size bed
Bunkhouse entertainment area for kids
Bathroom 2
Hallway to Bathroom 1
Straight, paved sidewalk to public beach ~ less than a 2 minute walk
Short walk to perfection
dusk at Pensacola beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

budgetbud...
Florida
“Great stay!”
Reviewed June 22, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

My extended family stayed here during my daughter's graduation activities from UWF. This was an excellent location. Walking distance to the beach. The outside of the home is deceiving. It doesn't match the inside. The home is spacious, clean, and nice. It appears this may have been 2 separate units at one time, now combined to be one. A pleasant surprise - there are 2 kitchens. There was plenty of room for everyone, whether resting, having alone time, or mingling with the other family members. The beds were super comfortable. I meant to find out the type of mattress used. :-) It was that comfortable. We initially were concerned that there were only 2 bathrooms, but it was not as inconvenient as we thought it might be. Jade, the property manager, was excellent to work with. She went over and beyond to ensure my family had all we needed and that our stay in the home would be worry free and enjoyable. I gave this review a 5 primarily because of how wonderful Jade was to work with. I would highly recommend staying here. I suggest not ruling this home out based on its outside appearance. We are a pretty 'picky' bunch and we were not disappointed with our stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing