“Great Place to Stay!!”

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Place to Stay!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2010

We travelled from New Orleans and stayed 4 days during Christmas, the hotel staff was very friendly and our stay was very pleasant. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the view of the beach was excellent. We didn't get a chance to enjoy the free breakfast, however we did make it Hemington Island Grill which was delicious. All in all our stay was great and what I can say is that some of the negative reviews on here are expecting Ritz Carlton luxuries at a decent price. Awesome Place.....

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Zanesville, Ohio
Reviewed November 4, 2010

My two friends and I stayed here for three nights 10/28-10/30. We traveled to Pensacola for a wedding. The Days Inn is right on the beach. Our beds, towels, and room overall were very clean. The fridge and microwave were nice. There were plenty of chairs on the balconies and around the pools. The breakfast was the usual stuff. Parking was good and the location was wonderful. The wedding was at Fort Pickens. I would recommend visiting the fort and the Pensacola lighthouse. Nice stay. Would stay here again. Only thing I can think of to complain about is that the 2 pools were ice cold. Need to heat them.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Paid about $109 for an "oceanview". The door to the room was open when we got there - checked in around midnight. Bllood on every light switch, shower would not drain well, towels were dirty and tje sheets were stained and obviously used. This place is good for young people that want a hideaway to get drunk at. Not a quality place and will never stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010
1 Thank Aiznprncss

Travelers are raving about these Pensacola Beach hotels

Wesson, Mississippi
Reviewed October 26, 2010

This was a nice, clean motel in a great location. Others may be nicer but not for this price. The only thing I did not like is that our room was too warm most of the time. You can turn the thermostat to cool but is really controlled by the motel itself, tempature controlled. I like to be able to control the temp where I am staying so that I can be comfortable. Do not want someone else to decide what is right for me. Beachfront was all that it was said to be. Close to everything.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Dawson, Texas
Reviewed September 21, 2010

This was a great place to stay. The price was right and the location was great. Right on the beach and within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. The front office wasn't rude but not the friendliest. Overall a great place and I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Central Kentucky
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I'll admit, I usually stay at some of the more expensive hotel chains, but I put a lot of faith in reviews from travelers, and because of what I'd read prior to my trip, I went with Day's Inn - Pensacola Beach, Florida.

The reviewers were spot on with this hotel -- it offers a LOT for your money. We arranged to stay here for three nights, and we'd return. I'm a researcher before a trip, before we leave I'll have researched every hotell in the area, the prices, everything. And the reviews about this hotel told a lot. The room was way cheaper than any surrounding hotel, and it offered one day free with the paid reservation of two days, making the cost approx. $100/night, when all of the other hotels were at least double that. It's not the newest hotel on the beach, but it was very well maintained. We opted for an island view in this hotel but it's located directly on this stunning beach. The room was roomy, very clean, quiet, offered a complimentary continental breakfast (cereal, muffins,juice, milk, bagels, etc.). The other guests that we spoke with were happy with their room and the service that was provided. Most I learned were repeat visitors, and we will return to this hotel also.

The room offered a very large dorm size refrigerator with a freezer area, a microwave, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, iron, ironing board, etc, as most hotels offer. The island view was very nice, since the island is small you can see past the road to the gulf side and the water. The hotel was clean, remodeled, offered guest laundry at a reasonable price, had two outdoor pools, a very nice private beach. Anything that we asked for while there was taken care of promptly and by friendly staff. Check in was quick too. Plenty of good parking.

If you're looking for a decent, clean room, ample ammenities, at a great price, this is a great hotel. I can't say anything bad about it at all. It's two buildings connected, three or four stories tall, outside entrances to each room with chairs on the common balcony. You're right in the center of the island, close to the federal park and also Navarre beaches. Very close to food, stores, etc, yet quiet enough for people of any age.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Travel_Lover_1967
Dallas
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I got the hotel from Hotwire. I had hoped for a passable room and was pleasantly surprised. It's an older hotel but the room are very well maintained. The staff was very friendly. Everything was clean. My only complaint is that the fridge in our room was noisy. But really, that's a minor thing.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family