“Great location, super nice staff”

Days Inn Pensacola Beach
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Missouri
“Great location, super nice staff”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

The staff are wonderful and very accommodating and the hotel is right on the beach. The only issue was that the floors in the room were kinda dirty. I think it's from all the sand getting tracked in. I would stay again though. Great value for money. The free breakfast included make your own waffles which is always a big hit with the kids. And I called ahead for a crib and they had it set up in my room ready when I arrived. Like I mentioned, the staff are wonderful. I wish every hotel had folks like these. But you know that you are in a two star when you go in the room.

Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Pensacola Beach
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I wouldn't stay there again. The staff was nice enough, but the place is "tired" looking and needs some updating.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Pensacola Beach hotels

Charleston, Illinois
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here on a spring break trip. It's not fancy, but it was perfect for our budget. Very clean, plenty of towels (we went to the front desk multiple times to get more), and extremely accommodating.

It was right on the beach, so we spent a lot of time laying out and taking walks up and down the coast. This hotel is definitely the most budget friendly option for hotels on the beach! We walked to dinner most nights and there were many things within walking distance to go check out. Huge plus: THERE IS A LIQUOR STORE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL!!!

We had an issue with the lock on our door and maintenance fixed it ASAP (just needed new batteries).

The continental breakfast was very nice. Even when it was very crowded, there was plenty of food.

I've seen people complain about cleanliness, but our room was definitely clean. I have zero complaints about my stay here. If I ever return to Pensacola Beach (which I hope to!!!) I would most definitely stay here again!

Plus, Bonnie and William at the front desk were so fun!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Clwells3
Pensacola Beach
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We enjoyed our one-night stay in Pensacola at the Days Inn. The front desk personnel were friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We were mysteriously upgraded to an ocean-view room and like the balcony view of beach and gulf. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Easy access to downtown Pensacola and restaurants within walking distance.
The motel is older than its neighbors but well maintained. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
#10 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Days Inn Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pensacola Beach

Property: Days Inn Pensacola Beach
Address: 16 Via de Luna Dr, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561-2004
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Pensacola Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pensacola Beach 2*
The Days Inn Pensacola Beach is a 123-room hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico in Pensacola Beach, Florida, offering two outdoor pools, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free parking and direct beach access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront Hotel Pensacola Beach