I had booked this hotel for 2 nights during the long weekend of thanksgiving, must say this beach hotel is superb.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay for multiple reasons -
1. Location is excellent.
2. Rooms are good, took the gulf front room, loved the beach view.
3. Got the room at a great price.
4. Staff is courteous and very helpful.
The lady at the reception helped us find all must visit places in Pensacola, she also gave us a list of restaurants located nearby where we could find good food. The hotel has 2 swimming pool, though small they looked clean. Parking space is ample.Breakfast was continental as usual, nothing different.
The location is worth mentioning with other major hotels just round the corner, but when you compare the rate you will definitely choose this one. All major attractions lie in close proximity.
Would recommend this hotel in the lovely city of Pensacola and stay here again in my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Pensacola Beach is a 123-room hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico in Pensacola Beach, Florida, offering two outdoor pools, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free parking and direct beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Days Inn