“Great Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
SPRINGFIELD
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was a great place to stay for the price, excellent location and real friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Hamilton Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

This hotel is in a amazing spot...just off the Gulf. It has two nice size pools, and I love that it is out door walk up. Being a walk up from outside right to your room, is great!!!!
My bed was great...I slept very well.
I LOVE this hotels landscape, with tons of very pretty palm trees..all over.
Lots of chairs in front of my room to sit outside and enjoy the views.
But...the best part of this hotel is the AMAZING STAFF!!! They are always friendly and very very helpful. They are always busy working to make guests, stays...the best it can be.

Note: Looking for something different to do...try Condor Sailing. It was amazing!!.
Along with a great new sandwich shop just across the st...called Wild Roots...YUMMY!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

An old motel situated between high rise resorts, this little place is worth the price. Two decent pools, ice for your cooler, and chair sets to rent on the beach. Free breakfast. Walking distance to many eateries!

Room Tip: Third floor facing the gulf!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Workout247p
Gulfport, MS
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I booked this hotel for a romantic getaway for me and my husband. My husband has just returned from Afganistan so I booked a king ocean view room. I even called a few days before to confirm our room type. Imagine my surprise when we arrived and was told that our reservation had been changed 3 times and we now had another type of room. When I explained to the clerk, Felicia that was not what we reserved another woman, Bonnie came up and told me that is what she had available so I could take it or leave the hotel. She was the rudest person I have ever had to deal with. The next morning I did speak to the hotel manager and got some results.
The rooms was older, but, nice. They did offer a free breakfast in the mornings. The ocean view rooms, you cant see the gulf unless you are on the 3rd floor. I would not pay the extra for a ocean view. I know that me or anyone in my family will never stay here again. THINK TWICE and pay the extra and stay at Hilton or Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: stay some where else!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MiamiCanesM0m

Travelers are raving about these Pensacola Beach hotels

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and felt pretty ambivalent about it. The location is fantastic - right on the beach and within walking distance to a few restaurants, but the room was pretty rundown and the cleaning staff did not always seem to show up. A bit of a problem when there is sand everywhere! Breakfast was decent and the staff were friendly. Overall it is good value for money, although overpriced in my opinion for what it is. Much cheaper than the other beachfront hotels!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed one night at the Days Inn and switched to another hotel. That being said - I am a bit spoiled and wanted a "luxury" accommodation. The service at the front desk was excellent but the room was average at best. It had an old tv, dirt in the corners, and the balconies are one long strip shared with all the others. There is a plastic chair in front of each room. Yet the location cannot be beat! It is right on the beach and in walking distance to all the attractions. The breakfast was okay - just wish it had waffles. If you are on a budget and want the location this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bentonville, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here two nights with our two children. The location and price attracted me to this hotel. The location is perfect being right on the beach. It was nice being able to walk from our room directly to the ocean. Very close to restaurants also. Downside, it attracts some rough people also. One night around 11:30 pm, we were woken up to loud shouting outside our door. The room next to us has people arguing and pushing each other around on the balcony. I called the front desk to go up there, and the lady at the front told me the cops were on the way and to stay in my room. I was scared to even go back to sleep. The cops finally came, and took care of things. We won't be staying here again. I'll pay more money for peace of mind and safety.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family