“First Spring Break/Vacation in 3 yrs”

Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was worried using online hotwire but was extremely pleased! My first vacation in 3 yrs and my childs first spring break! I invited my parents as a thank you gift for all they have done for me. We was upgraded for free to beach side walk out on beach! Staff and guest made it like a great family feel. The free breakfast was great! Waking up every morning to walk on the beach w/o having to drive made it a dream come true for both my child and father. It was cheap so we could spend $ on other things and added having a fridge and microwave in room. The room could use a little upgrade but again we came for the beach not to lay in the room. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS AN AMAZING HIGHLIGHT TO MY 2012. =)

Room Tip: Beach Side walk out is great! Family friendly Save money bring or get snacks and food on main land...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,659)

Reviewed March 28, 2012

we stayed 5 days in March, used a debit card to secure room; had 4 pre-auths and 2 charges for one 5 night stay appearing on my bank acct. We were travelling with family and another family member had reserved their room along with their card # in addition to our separate reservation with our card number but I was charged for both rooms unbeknownst to me until I arrived home to find my bank account considerably lower than I expected.. Still attempting to resolve the matter. Morning breakfast area is very crowded, not much room but free breakfast good for kids although same items offered every day. Coffee was good, hotel is great location, If you expect fancy atmosphere, don't stay here but good for an average beach vacation.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We took a road trip from Texas to DC to Pensacola...I knew going in that this motel would end up being the priciest and lacking in comparison to the others. And I was right. It's old, the appliances (TV, microwave) are very, very old. But it was right on the beach & our room opened to the Gulf. So, for the price, it was an excellent choice.

It was clean. The breakfast is so, so. But the location was perfect!

1  Thank CoastalK
Reviewed March 18, 2012

After a long drive on a vacation to Florida. We were exhausted. As we entered our room their was mold on the bathroom ceiling. But it got worse. The Floor didn't look vacuumed. The mirrors were spotted. The side of the microwave and top of tv, tables and vanity filthy and had hair on them. Turned back the bed and their were curly hairs on the sheets that were not ours. Not sure where the Health Dept is but they needed to check out room 114. We ended up having to move all of our stuff to the Holiday Inn Resort next door it was more pricey but well worth the extra money for the cleanliness and comfort. I will say we werent charged for the room at the Days Inn after we complained and thank goodness bcuz my photos are worth 1000 words! I highly reccomend the Holiday Inn Resort and thanks to them for taking us in amd feeling sympathetic to what we had been through!!!! Now on with our vayK!

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Mtodd50
Reviewed February 27, 2012

LIke many others have said, this was a great bargain. The room is nothing fancy, but it was very roomy and clean. Our room was facing the gulf, and while we didn't have a private balcony, it was still enjoyable to sit outside our room and relax. We came to enjoy the beach, as most people do, so we didn't need a fancy hotel with a lot of amenities. The staff at the front desk were very friendly. If you want a place right on the beach, at a very reasonable price, and don't mind that there aren't a lot of frills, this place is for you!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzdon
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We stayed here on a weekend trip to Pensacola. First of all, we had car trouble and arrived late to the hotel. The front desk lady was kind enough to suggest mechanics in the area as well as places to eat (budget friendly and nice alike). When we got to the room, our neighbors were 3 obnoxious college students (we are 3 girls..alone..in a strange place. ah!). I went up to the front desk and asked if there was any way we could be moved. They moved us to a room facing the beach for no extra charge! It was great. What began as a very stressful trip became one of the best we've ever had! If you are looking for luxury though, this is probably not the place for you. It's great if you want to be steps from the beach but not pay a ridiculous amount for it!

Room Tip: Whether you choose a room facing the gulf or not, you are literally steps from the beach. If you are...
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mrs_AJMoo
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Not bad for a few nights but just typical of a Days Inn. Could use a good cleaning overall but not bad. Breakfast was not much, just pastries. The entire place could use some much needed repair.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Hilton Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront? Share your experiences!