“Just ok”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 12, 2009

Nothing to special here.

Took a looong time to get our food. Waitress kept our drinks filled.

Food was ok. Better then most pub food.

1  Thank mrsoul

Reviewed May 15, 2009

We will go here at least once while on vacation. Great Burger's

1  Thank donna1536
Reviewed November 21, 2008

We ate here this month (11/08) while sightseeing, just dropped in - parking lot was full - good sign of good place. I had the grouper sandwich, it was delicious, husband ate cajun burger, love it. Recommend this place to anyone who enjoys casual dining/sports bar atmosphere, lots of memorabilia.

1  Thank hcashy
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Sidelines is right next door to the Hampton. We arrived in Pensacola about 8:30 p.m. so we walked over to get a quick bite to eat. I had the grouper nugget appetizer and my husband had a mushroom burger. My son had the chicken strips kids meal. All were very good. The burger was huge and very good. The next night we went there again with the rest of our party and I had the fried mixed dinner with grouper, shrimp, and oysters. It was good and the burgers were good again also. It is a small place, so I can see how it would get crowded, but it wasn't when we were there. We didn't even have to wait for a table but maybe that's because we were there during the week. There was also an area with arcade games for the kids to play.

Reviewed June 19, 2008

Restaurant was really crowded when we went on a Thursday night. It may have explained why the chicken wings came out undercook. Good thing I caught it before my kids started eating.

1  Thank jken2000