“Lively Place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Came for lunch and glad the wait was only 15 mins...*house rule* if crowded, others will join U for seating?! I'm not the Sports Bar type, so don't know if this is common. Had the grilled Grouper (catch of day) and subbed broccoli for fries and they were very good; broccoli not overcooked. Hubby had grilled fish sandwich with pepper/onions and provolone cheese with cole slaw. He said it was also Grouper and the cole slaw was fresh tasting. Quite noisy so not much conversation. Waitress was prompt and helpful, even brought me hot tea as the weather was cold...for a Texan anyway. =)
Plenty of Flat screens to chose from!!
I would come again with a big group to watch a game...

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

The service was excellent and waited on anything. Great food , cold beer and sports TVs for NFL Sunday. Hot waitresses too! The whole place was great. We came here for 2 days for New Years.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

as always, we are greeted by the long dark haired girl, we sit outside, we order irish coffee and fried oysters and grilled fresh catch with new potatoes and broccoli with the cajun sauce. we always get April or Sydney as waitresses and we love them and the others that we have had the opportunity to be served to!

Great food, the best prices with sooo much food. Great drinks always beautiful on a Sunday afternoon-- winter and summer.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The only reason we chose this place was because we were in Pensacola Beach on Thanksgiving and this was literally the only place that was open on the island.
The atmosphere was good and I think this is a great place to come with big companies or family members. They have big tables and everyone is really laid-back. There are also quite a few big flat-screen TV's on the walls so plenty of choices for Sports fans.

The food menu, however, was pretty typical to that of a bar and not very exciting. Most of the food choices contained fried foods, although you could ask to blacken something for you instead of getting it fried.

I ordered the catch of the day with new potatoes and while it satisfied my appetite, I don't remember how it tasted. My friend got a mix plate of different deep-fried food which he could only stomach about half of and passed out tired afterwords. Very unlike him.

The prices were very decent though and the waitress came up quite a few times making sure we were doing alright.

All in all, if you're here for Sports, great choice. If you're looking for a good place to eat, explore other choices on the island or branch out to Pensacola.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Right next door to where I stayed. Decent bar food, great service, reasonable prices? The portions are larger than I expected and the food was good