“Very good!”

Cactus Flower Cafe - Pensacola Beach
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was a nice change from seafood. Very good Mexican food. The portions were huge. Plan on sharing if you order the nachos!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This restaurant is very close to the majority of hotels in this area, making it very convenient. I had the chicken tacos, which were very tasty. I especially liked that a variety of greens was added to my plate along with the lime rice and tacos.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The food was o.k. but not as much as you normally get at a mexican restaurant.They DO NOT have frozen Margaritas which was a big let down.Salsa and chips were good and our waittress was very nice.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This place is fine for a quick meal but not anything great. My soup was lukewarm, my husband's questo really not great, tasted gritty/floury. His main less than great bland despite requesting spicy, my main actually good and pleasantly spicy. Service was patchy.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Wow, after reading some of the reviews here I was actually excited about dinner at this restaurant. I was sadly mistaken, Their wasn't anything fresh in this entire restaurant, the salsa is from a Jar, the Queso is made from a powder of some kind and was bland and gritty with bagged (store bought chips) . I had the Chimichanga which was more like 5 tortillas fried with more powdered cheese pored on it, mysteriously missing much meat besides some ill looking brown chicken. Service was mediocre at best. I won't be returning with all the other great restaurants in the area im sure I can find some Mexican food, not made from a can, bag, or powder.