“Fun to do once”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun to do once”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

My sisters and I decided to try out this new attraction. We had fun. While we went at dusk and the weather was mild, I think it is a nice touch that there was A/C on each unit. It was nice (but pricey-$20) to get our picture taken together.

Visited May 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I don't know how to describe this. It was romantic not your typical Ferris Wheel. It had air conditioning, emergency notification buttons, and the best view you will will most likely see in your life when your high up in the air. They said the average time it goes around is three times but it went around four during our trip. I purchased the picture at the end because I thought I looked GORGEOUS LOL!! The cost was 20 bucks for the picture. I don't remember how much it cost to ride but it wasn't that bad for what you got.

Cornelia, Georgia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“FUN”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

What a neat way to finish up the day at Pensacola Beach. We went on a weekend after spring breakers were all back in school. Almost had the place to ourselves. There were only a handful of people riding the wheel when we were there. They usually give you 4 laps around, but gave us six without us asking. We saw them open up the doors to one couple's car and ask if they wanted to keep going around, which they did. They were riding when we got in line and were still riding after we walked away when done. A bit pricey, but definitely fun.

Visited May 2013
Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We went in the day and just loved the views! I think you get to go around 3 times and it takes about 15 minutes. We thought it was worth it. We even bought the photo they take of you before you get in. That was $20.00. On our next visit, we want to do it at night.

Jonesborough, TN
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Worth a stop. Great views.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Really nice air conditioned ferris wheel. Really liked seeing the beach from up high. Only negative is that they try to sell you photos for 20 bucks. I didn't buy but at least they didn't pressure me on the sale.