“Don't go to Shaggy's hungry.”
Review of Shaggy's

Shaggy's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

The service was great but the food was just average. The portions were very small. The Jamaican shrimp was 9 bucks and they gave us 6 small shrimp on a plate. My jalapeno hush puppies were overcooked. We had the fish of the day, as a sandwich, but the fish was smaller than the bun! We asked why and the server apologized, took the plate away and brought it back looking exactly as it was when they took it. They used the same bun, which was totally soggy now. Fries cold. We had room for chocolate cake, Which we usually never can do. I would say this is a great place to come drink and watch the sunset. If you want dinner, go somewhere else.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Shaggy's was okay--I don't really have any major complaints. It seemed to be family friendly, as well as popular with the college and adult crowds. It has a great location for seeing a beautiful sunset. I had the fish sandwich. It wasn't a good piece of fish, which happens sometimes I guess. It was flavorful, though, and I opted for sweet potato fries to go with it. Happy hour was from 3-7. We got half price draft beers, although there were only a few choices. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive, but it took a long time for us to get our beers. My daughter devoured her pulled pork sandwich, and my other daughter liked her chicken tenders basket. My husband ordered a quesadilla which was so-so. I would probably come here again, probably more for the location than the food. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you come here, just don't expect to be wowed.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Shaggy's has a very nice selection of burgers. Burgers have very good flavor and are huge! Nice atmosphere with good views of the area. On your right just after you come onto the beach. Service is a little slow, and inconsistent. Margarita specials are nice.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We aren’t big eaters. However, with so much promise, this place cuts the meals to the point that they should just call it a bar and scratch the restaurant guise. Give a little quantity and people may overlook the quality. Great location for watching the action at Pensacola Beach.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

What more can you ask for but GREAT food, GREAT service, and the PERFECT atmosphere. Can't wait to come back the next time I'm in town!