1) If you like "big" then you are great, I like small ie not the giant 60 floor hotels,this is big. doesn't feel like a cattle call, thankfully, but its not intimate either.
2) ask for the building in the front east or west corner, but east is a block closer, or you'll walk ALOT to the beach
3) beach chairs are a commodity , get there after 10-11 and you be in the second or third row from seeing the water
4) if you are traveling with a family they are good for two and three bedroom condos which are much cheaper than two or three rooms at all the rest of the hotels
5) lots of stuff to rent from jet skis to scooters, they do have it all to rent. They have a spa and restruants if you don't want to leave, waiters for food and drink on the beach, all billed to room no need to bring cash.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Vacatia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Portofino Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Island Hotel
- Portofino Island Pensacola
- Portofino Pensacola Fl
- Portofino Island Resort Spa
- Portofino Is Resort
- Pensacola Portofino Condo
- Beach Pensacola Portofino