Hilton Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$223
$212
$211
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$252
$228
Hampton.com
Margaritaville Beach Hotel(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$314
$299
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$327
$212
HIExpress.com
$112
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
2,424 results
All reviewssushijunior suitenew towerbunk bedsfull kitchenpool areahot tubbeautiful viewspring breakoff seasonfamily vacationh2ojrpensacolabeachpoolsbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I had an opportunity to have a night away, so we decided on a stay-cation and we picked the perfect place! From check-in to check-out, we enjoyed every minute of our stay. The beach is absolutely gorgeous!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Your correct, our beach is gorgeous!!!!! So glad to see you enjoyed yourself at our hotel. Come back and see us very soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed here for two days last fall. The resort and beach were beautiful! Our room was very clean and updated and the staff was very friendly and attentive. We did have an issue with billing. Somehow we were charged somebody else's bill. The person apparently was a no-show and for some reason their approximately $220 room charge was charged to our debit card. We called immediately and were told to call back the next morning to speak to their accountant who resolved the issue and we had our money back within about a week.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

So glad to read your survey, and happy you had a great time while you were here. I must apologize about the charge incident. I would like to more about this, I can be reached at gina.dudley@hilton.com. Come back and see us very soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had my wedding at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front on March 8, 2014 and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Hannah Bahm was my wedding coordinator and she blew me away!! She set everything up perfectly, was quick to respond to any questions I had, and really listened to all of my requests. I can honestly say I had a STRESS FREE wedding because of Hannah!!! Of course, the hotel is amazing as well. We visit the hotel every summer since we live so close by and they never disappoint. My husband's parents also stay at this hotel when they come visit from VA and they rave about the rooms and service every time! I would definitely recommend getting a room in the tower, the views are spectacular! Some other great things to note: the beds are super comfy, breakfast is amazing (especially Sunday brunch), & outdoor bar by the swimming pool that you can also access from the beach.

Room Tip: Rooms on the end of the tower have a great balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for such a great review of our hotel, and especially mentioning Hannah from our Catering Sales office. So glad your wedding was a smash!!! Come back next year for your anniversary to celebrate.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was a quick family trip. The views are absolutely amazing as well as the service we received from everyone at the hotel! From the Starbucks style coffee shop to having dinner in H2O. You will definitely have to get one of Ms. Shirley's omelets! Everything is within walking distance to the hotel. I definitely would recommend this hotel. What a hidden jewel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Very happy to see you had a great time with us, especially with Ms. Shirley making your breakfast, she is the best!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

When you walk in, you feel transported to somewhere wonderful with pool views & ocean straight ahead. Gift shop with cute beach items to the left. Starbucks style coffee shop just past shop; served my favorite Starbucks beverage, but didn't open until 7 (I guess most people don't go to the beach to wake up early; now that I have a Kuerig at home, I don't want to make my own ground cup of coffee - so yes, I waited)!

Great looking bar/restaurant - didn't look like the place to eat with small children, so we didn't. If we were with adults only, we would have stayed. But it's a quick drive to almost any restaurant on the beach should you venture out.

Heated pool indoors was small (capacity sign said 11) but we were the only ones there, so it was plenty big. Fitness center looked popular but not packed.

The room had a good layout, 2 bedroom (1 included bunk beds), 2 bath, full kitchen, washer/dryer, dining room, & living room. The master bath had shower & tub, 2 separate sinks, and was big enough to sleep a child in a pack 'n play! Kids loved the bunk beds - the room was great for kids but is pretty small for adults if you were to stay very long.

Furniture was a little cheap in dining and living rooms (compared to Portofino). But kitchen was nice and ocean views were spectacular!!

The shampoo/conditioner/lotion smelled wonderful. I looked in the gift shop to purchase more, to no avail. Comments on amazon raved as well!

Can't wait to go back.

Stayed: March 2014
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for the great outline of your stay. So happy to see you had a great time with us. Come back very soon when we have warmer weather.