“TOWERS ARE THE ROOMS TO STAY”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
“TOWERS ARE THE ROOMS TO STAY”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed in the towers.The rooms were great the valet staff was great and front desk was very professional .Cleaning service was every day and was completet really good. I can say Debbie was the best one to clean my room. She was very sweet and had a smile when my 2 kids followed her around the room talking about what the found at the beach. Debbie took time to sit while the showed her all the stuff they found at the beach :-) she was awesome !thank you Debbie need more like you in housekeeping. The only down fall was the elevators were slow and the hall ways were very hot. But I can say I will be back again

• Stayed September 2013
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear sun6811,

WOW! Your review and your mention of our Housekeeper Debbie is incredible. What a great story! Taking time to be with our Guests is really what hospitality is all about. And we do love our Hilton kids. We are celebrating International Housekeeping Week and will definitely read your review out loud during our Recognition Ceremony. Thank you very much.

Hilton Pensacola Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (429)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hilton is pricey - but they do not charge for parking like most of the other hotels in the area do. Staff friendly - but remodeling going on. Had I known this I might have reconsidered - but really no big deal.

Room Tip: Rooms are older, but have great views and are pretty roomy. Had a high floor and view of the pier...
Dear pablo2468,

We appreciate your review of your experience at the Hilton Pensacola Beach. We are so thankful that the weather has been beautiful so you can enjoy our breath-taking Pensacola Beach. Nothing like the sugar white sand. I do apologize for the inconvenience our work on our Guest corridors. We were changing out the carpet and replacing with tile and carpet. We hope to see you soon.

Colorado Springs
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here recently over Labor Day weekend. This is a nice property and provides a wonderful view of (and access to) the beach. The staff was very friendly, especially Chris and Sarah (I think that was her name) at the front desk! We had the breakfast buffet both days, and were pleased with the variety of options. The only annoyance we encountered were the elevators; they are so painfully slow that we ended up taking the stairs to the 5th floor most of the time- probably for the best, considering the number of calories we consumed on this trip! Nice hotel for the price.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Melissa C,

Thank you for submitting such a nice review of your stay here at the Hilton Pensacola Beach. Chris and Sarah was ecstatic that you mentioned them in your review and absolutely are superstars at our Front Desk. I hope that you got a chance to meet Ms. Shirley at the breakfast omelet (made to order) station.

We hope to see you soon. Take care.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Checking in was a breeze. The grounds are well kept and nicely landscaped. Gulf of Mexico is easy access( right on the Gulf). Beautiful view of the Gulf from the rooms. Central located to entertainment and restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Nick G
Dear Nick G,

We appreciate you wonderful "short but sweet" review. The Hilton Pensacola Beach is definitely located centrally and the beach, the boardwalk, and Casino Beach is just walks away. We hope to see you back really soon. Thank you.

Gina O. Dudley
General Manager, Hilton Pensacola Beach
houston
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I initially visited this hotel about 2 years ago and was thoroughly disappointed.(feel free to read my review). After deciding to give the hotel a second chance, I am really glad I did! I went this past Labor Day weekend and the service was great. Easy early check-in was available. I stayed in a two bedroom suite where each room offered a queen bed. The rooms pretty much look like what is on the hotel site(except the separate tub and shower. I was told by a front desk clerk that a separate tub and shower is only available in accessible rooms.) so I won't bother reviewing those. I will review what can't be found on the hotel site and that is the service. I was allowed an early check-in which was great since I was traveling by car. I tried to time my trip, but arrived a couple hours earlier than expected and was glad there was no wait. Lots of employees frequently asked me if I was enjoying my stay and greeted me. Cleaning service was completed each day at a reasonable time(before 3pm in my opinion is reasonable). Many guests were complaining about having to go to the front desk for pool towels, however I completely understood as I was told that on Friday about 600-700 pool towels went missing. This left a shortage on Sat and Sun and there was sometimes a few minute wait for clean ones. I also appreciated, as did my kids, the indoor pool option. It started raining really hard one day as me and the kids were at the beach. So we just ran inside and got in that pool! I did not eat any hotel food, but did have a poolside margarita and it was very weak. Even after I paid $2.50 for an extra shot! It tasted good, but had no kick at all. I didn't even taste the alcohol. $10 lesson learned! All in all, I had a great experience and plan on returning and staying in Tower 2!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank razin3kids
Dear razin3kids,

Thank you so much for writing such a great review of your experience here at the Hilton. We strive to make Guest happy and we are so glad that you decided to give us a second chance. We look forward to your next visit.

Semmes,Al
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I booked the Hilton Beachfront for a neighboring Beachfront concert. One week prior to arrival , I received a welcome / confirmation call from the sales manager, who went over and beyond his duties to satisfy me as a customer. The Hilton further sent me a reminder email days prior to arrival. The Valet staff were very gracious and ready to welcome and serve. Front desk staff all were welcoming and very professional. The Jr. Suite was breathtaking , the furnishings were impeccable. I brought kitchen equipment and surprise the kitchen was equipped with the basics. Thank You Hilton for a well run property. I am a Loyal Embassy customer but now Hilton is now my #1 choice , although they are both under the Hilton Brand. KUDOS to staff and management.

1 Thank ming5353
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Ming5353,

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful review and have shared it with our staff. We strive to fulfill our Guests' expectations and to have exceeded your expectations is incredible. We hope that you will visit us soon.

Austin, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've been disappointed with Hilton of late. This hotel was in a pretty good location, close to shops and restaurants. But that also made it a busy and noisy spot. The hotel itself is not well maintained and needs better cleaning and a more attentive housekeeping staff. Piles of sand sat in the hallway for two days. Trash and dirt around the ice machine. We stayed on the 12th floor of Tower 2. The Jr Suite was a great room with a nice large balcony. Unfortunately, it faced west, so it was quite hot in the afternoons. It also overlooked the 5 story Tower 1 and all its roof top mechanical systems, which were so loud they ruined the balcony experience. On the plus side, the hotel is right on the beach with great access and showers to hose off the sand.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Greg W
Dear Greg W,

First I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience here at the Hilton Pensacola Beach. I apologize for the many issues with regards to the cleanliness of the Guest corridors and its surrounding area. I have addressed this with our Housekeeping Staff. We are trying to find creative ways to "beautify" the roof top and maintain it's cleanliness often.

We hope that you will visit our area again and to give us another opportunity to make it right for you. You can contact me by calling the hotel directly. Thank you.