My family was so excited for spring break at the beach. We booked this Hilton because of the kid pool looked breat online, however when we showed up it was closed the entire week for painting and cleaning. I cannot believe that Hilton is not smart enough to service their pools in the off season. Instead they decide to service their pool right in the middle of spring break when the hotel is booked full of kids. The service is very poor at this location and our bathroom smells like sewage. We also booked a Jr King suite with a queen pull out bed. The pull out bed is a full and not a queen and their idea of a Jr suite is comical. The room is actually one room no, suite and there are no chairs or tables in the so called "sitting area".
We will make sure to book the Holiday Inn next door next time. Their pool was open all week and the rooms are nicer, bigger and a better price. They even include breakfast for the family.
As a loyal Hilton Honors member I am extremely disappointed in this property and will not book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola