First. let me say that we travel extensively and are picky about hotels. The Hilton exceeded our expectations in every way. We were visiting friends who live in Pensacola and they suggested that we stay at the Hilton for the weekend and we are so glad they did! We checked in at 11:00 pm and the front desk staff was welcoming, even at that time of night! We had a beautiful, very clean room, complete with a refrigerator, very comfortable bed, plenty of pillows and a beautiful view of the Gulf. The entire hotel looks fresh and the decor is bright and cheerful. I noticed that wherever we went, the staff was cleaning. As we stepped off the elevator, someone was coming on to the elevator to sweep and mop it. The pool area had staff cleaning all around it and the lobby and public bathrooms were spotless. It was evident that the entire place is kept well maintained. And, although I have already mentioned the helpful staff, I must add that Hannah, who was on the front desk, went above and beyond for us by giving us a tour of several suites because we are already planning to come back and book at least 25 rooms for a large family event. We can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola