Attended a conference with friend...got to enjoy all the hotel amenities while they had meetings! Guess I was the lucky one:)!
We had a beach front room with a balcony that over looked the 2 large pools and of course, the ocean.
That was where I spent a lot time
.The 2 queen bed / studio room was incredibly spacious, and, the bathroom had a separate deep tub and shower! That was a definite plus!
The restaurant was average, the coffee shop just okay.
There were plenty of restaurants within walking distance that afforded much diversity.
The beach walking, of course, my favorite. Gorgeous views of the sunset and sunrise .
The only problem, we were doubled charged for our room. Luckily I am very careful about checking credit card statements. The staff did make the correction within 24 hours, and, they were very helpful in doing this. A plus!
There are several other hotels near this one. Several gifts shops...around.
The exercise room was below average for a hotel of this price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola