Hilton Pensacola Beach
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
Excellent 5/5
Gulf Coast Inn(Gulf Breeze)
2,424 results
All reviewssushijunior suitenew towerbunk bedsfull kitchenpool areahot tubbeautiful viewspring breakoff seasonfamily vacationh2ojrpensacolabeachpoolsbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband took mr to the Hilton on Pensacola beach for my 50th birthday. As we were walking with our children around the pool all my best friends and family jumped out to suprise me! It was extremely winding and cool (unlike Pensacola in October!) so we moved the party inside to the H2O bar and lobby area. Everyone so so nice to us. My husband had reseverved rooms for our family and friends and no one was diappoited in their room. We had a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite that had a full kitchen. It was fantastic. I think I could live there! I can think of nothing to complain about.

Room Tip: Get a gulf front room, they are well worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank teachosc
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here with us. Terrific surprise for you and your family, hope to see you back next year for 51!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place was extremely clean and we had the most beautiful view from our 3 bedroom condo. We staff was friendly, helpful, and assisted in every way we asked.
The resort is quick and easy to access with close shopping and restraurants.

Room Tip: the Towers has a beautiful view from every bedroom. We stayed on the 17th floor and I wouldn't give anything for that view!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2012

THE BED: Hilton didn't abrogate their core mission of providing a decent bed. Sleep quality matters. All the other bells-&-whistles met (or exceeded) ones' expectation of The Hilton™ brand. Props on the made-to-order buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for Gulf Front. Thank me later.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I went for the weekend to pensacola and the hilton was top notch! The room and view were great. Since I booked with the social media coordinator we received vouchers for two breakfast buffets at the hilton every morning we were there and received vouchers for the observation wheel. The only complaint was the difficulty to connect to the in room wifi. We were only able to pay and connect the first day. The room was very clean and view was beautiful of the gulf. We are hilton honors members as well and we will definitely be back

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Iliana R
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Quick trip to Pensacola Beach with no reservations. Beautiful ocean front room, outlying grounds were well maintained. All areas of the building were cleaned and maintained. Rooms were excellent and as always nice comfortable bed. Customer service was top notch. We enjoyed our two night stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family