We loved Pensacola. It was a great spring break location. The beach was lovely and there was no traffic. The hotel was average and the service was terrible. I actually has one employee roll her eyes at me when I requested an extra towel. While swimming with my kids on a rainy day I was told to move my towels out from under a cabana because some workers were using it for their work space, aka spot to smoke while they should have been working. The elevators and halls were always dirty and had standing water on the floor. Several times when I called down to the front desk no one answered the phone. When we checked in there was no one to be found to help with luggage and I was told that I could not use the luggage carts.
The hotel breakfast was good but had a 20 min wait each morning because they did not have many seats. Food by the pool was bad and I had to wait over 15 min at the pool bar just to place an order.
I would return to Pensacola beach again but would pick a different hotel. The Blue Angels practice at the navy base is a must see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola