We stayed for 5 nights last month and it was a free stay booked with my Marriott rewards points. I had trouble booking through the Marriott so I actually called the hotel and spoke with Jamie the general manager and she helped me with booking. She was very kind and helpful.
Like several other reviewers mentioned the rooms are outdated. This is really not a big deal to me because we go to the beach to have fun- not stay in our room! The view from my 5th floor room was awesome.
The breakfast was just ok- but it was free so hard to really complain too much there. The location is great and the beach is beautiful. We had a great stay and overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to travel to Pensacola beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach offers a perfect location for trip to Florida. Our hotel in Pensacola Beach sits right on the water! Dip your toes into the sand or ocean, and savor the salt-filled air as you delight in a stay that includes easy access to all of the top attractions in Pensacola Beach. Everything is close here: sun and surf, and popular destinations like the Pensacola Bay Center and Fort Pickens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Springhill Suites
- Marriott Pensacola