This is going to sound like a recording of previous reviews, but the staff is really incredible at the hotel. They are extremely helpful and genuinely nice. Sarah Russell helped me out with some great recommendations of things to do while in Pensacola Beach including some of the best places to eat. It was our first family vacation in almost 8 years and the staff made it truly remarkable. Yes the TV's need to be updated but it still gets all of the usual channels and you really are not in the room very often. The beach is great and the three pools and pool bar are outstanding. My 2yr old granddaughter lived in the splash-pad/kiddie pool and every morning her first words were "go outside". Thank you SpringHill Suites for a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach offers a perfect location for trip to Florida. Our hotel in Pensacola Beach sits right on the water! Dip your toes into the sand or ocean, and savor the salt-filled air as you delight in a stay that includes easy access to all of the top attractions in Pensacola Beach. Everything is close here: sun and surf, and popular destinations like the Pensacola Bay Center and Fort Pickens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Marriott, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Springhill Suites
- Marriott Pensacola