Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$143
$136
Hilton Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$272
$241
$299
Margaritaville Beach Hotel(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$240
$219
$182
$161
$121
No availability for your dates from our partners
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1,126 results
All reviewsroom was cleanpaddle boardsprivate beachwalking distance to the beachfire pitbiscuits and gravyview of the baycasino beachlocation is greatnice pooldefinitely stay here againfamily vacationpierupgradesgrillblastgulf
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The facility is located in a prime location. Love the walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shopping. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The only thing that could make the stay better is reducing the humidity in the room. Great value.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Judy G
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I like a nice hotel as much as the next girl, but all I really need is a clean hotel. This was by far the dirtiest hotel I have ever set foot in.
When we first walked in, the sink had what appeared to be coffee stains in it, only they washed right out, which meant that they just hadn't been cleaned. There was a big dried booger right next to the light switch, which I have no idea how someone cleaning a room could miss. Since it was so gross, I didn't want to walk on the floor, which was laminate flooring. So when I got out of the shower and dried off, I put the bath mat on the floor and scooted over to the sink on it. After, I looked at the bottom of the mat, and it was filthy!! There is no reason why a laminated for can't be wiped down between guests. I really could go on and on about it, but suffice it to say, I would honestly rather have slept in my car. The only redeeming factor was that they let us out of our second night's stay with no questions asked, which I really appreciated. Had this room been $75/night, perhaps I would cut it some slack, but at $150/night, I at least expect a floor that I can walk on. This place is truly terrible.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank ShellBellen
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel is dated, but it is very clean and location can't be beat! Staff was friendly, and we had an overall good experience!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is located soo close to the beach which was great. The staff was friendly and the rooms clean and with lots of space.

Continental breakfast was a bit "poor" but OK.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends